Trial period?

Discussion in 'CloneCD' started by DVDspin, Feb 10, 2007.

1. DVDspin

DVDspin Member

I tried out Clone CD and now it says my trial period has expired. But the program still seems to work. What are the trial period restrictions?

2. DetroitBaseball

DetroitBaseball Well-Known Member

You get to test the program for 21 days, then to continue using it, you must buy it.

3. DVDspin

DVDspin Member

I know that, but it has been well over 21 days and for some reason it can still be used.

4. KoRn

KoRn Well-Known Member

Does CloneCD Tray also work?

5. DVDspin

DVDspin Member

Yep, Clone CD tray also loads up fine. I do get a message saying my trial period has expired, but it doesn't seem to effect anything. Is clone cd Shareware now?

6. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

This is a question that James must answer, I have owned CloneCD for a long time and have not experienced the " Trial Period " so this is very hard to duplicate. It would basicly take me 21 days to give you an answer, but its a good question , I would like to know the answer to myself.:agree:

7. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

If the trial period is over, it won't burn. So people can still create images and use Virtual CloneDrive, or the "Hide CDR/DVDR Media function" from the tray, if they made backups during the trial period.

PERSONAL OPINION
    I believe our company sometimes is "more nice than called for" to the people. :mad:
    /PERSONAL OPINION