• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Trial not allowed on this type of machine - Industrial PC - Not a VM

Invalid_String

Looking for some help on activating a trial.
I first tried using Debian 12 but was met with a trial not allowed message
I switched to Windows 10 on the same machine but was met again with the message.

The machine is an industrial PC but its not that far from a standard PC. Passively cooled, I7 7700T CPU, 6x1Gbe NICs.

Is there anything I can do on my end to get the trial activated?
I bypassed my local AdGuard and Pihole and used 1.1.1.1 but still no luck. (Thought maybe adblock was getting me)
I also tried with and without a VPN

Last attempt was at 21:43 CST

Looking for some help on activating a trial.
I first tried using Debian 12 but was met with a trial not allowed message
I switched to Windows 10 on the same machine but was met again with the message.

The machine is an industrial PC but its not that far from a standard PC. Passively cooled, I7 7700T CPU, 6x1Gbe NICs.

Is there anything I can do on my end to get the trial activated?
I bypassed my local AdGuard and Pihole and used 1.1.1.1 but still no luck. (Thought maybe adblock was getting me)
I also tried with and without a VPN

Last attempt was at 21:43 CST

Welcome to the forums @Invalid_String

VPN is never an issue, it's commonly used with AnyStream to grab content in foreign countries.

Looks like your "industrial PC" (most likely your router, I have such a 6xNIC at home as router) is using a RAM disk, flash drive or something similar as hard disk.
Please try again, you should get now a trial with your physical machine (VM will not work),
Let me know if you got a trial.

Welcome to the forums @Invalid_String

VPN is never an issue, it's commonly used with AnyStream to grab content in foreign countries.

Looks like your "industrial PC" (most likely your router, I have such a 6xNIC at home as router) is using a RAM disk, flash drive or something similar as hard disk.
Please try again, you should get now a trial with your physical machine (VM will not work),
Let me know if you got a trial.
Thanks for the reply
The machine has two physical 2.5” Drives. A 1TB Ssd and 1TB spinner
OS is installed on the SSD

Mine is a little different but this is the base machine
Cincoze DX1000

Last edited:
Not sure what changed other than the fact that I “ran as admin”
But this time it worked!

Back