• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trial Limitations

My Life Is Tech

So something I've wondered for a while now. What are all of the limitations for trial versions of software such as AnyDVD HD, CloneCD, CloneDVD2, CloneDVD Mobile, and CloneBD? Just wondering.

So something I've wondered for a while now. What are all of the limitations for trial versions of software such as AnyDVD HD, CloneCD, CloneDVD2, CloneDVD Mobile, and CloneBD? Just wondering.

All the software except CloneBD is for 21 days, as this link shows.

CloneBD is still being tested, so it is in beta until it is finished, but it has a watermark on it.

You can install a new beta of CloneBD on top of the previous one, until they get out of the beta phase.

So are there any functionality limitations aside from the watermark from CloneBD? (Which I hope they remove.)

All the software except CloneBD is for 21 days, as this link shows.

CloneBD is still being tested, so it is in beta until it is finished, but it has a watermark on it.

You can install a new beta of CloneBD on top of the previous one, until they get out of the beta phase.

Unless you purchased it already....as some like me have done...I don't see the watermarks...

Unless you purchased it already....as some like me have done...I don't see the watermarks...

I have bought an lifetime license for CloneBD already, easy to spot if you'd take a look at my signature, where it already says what products I've already bought from Slysoft.

:)

I was just remarking to the Original Poster (OP) if he/she hasn't bought the product yet, and what options they have if they haven't bought the product(s) yet.

So are there any functionality limitations aside from the watermark from CloneBD? (Which I hope they remove.)

No limitations as far as I know, just that the watermark.

Since I have bought the lifetime license, I'm not affected at all by the watermark.

If I was you, you could ask the mods about it, or send a e-mail to elby/Slysoft asking for clarification on the matter.

Back