• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trial license key

rock_rus

Help I always get this error message in obtaining a trial license:

HTTP error 12029

what must I do?

The most likely reason is your firewall is blocking AnyDVD.

Have the same issue, disabled firewall in windows and router, killed firewall in services. Any ideas are welcome, I will try them out.

Have the same issue, disabled firewall in windows and router, killed firewall in services. Any ideas are welcome, I will try them out.
Please post a log file with a disc in the drive.

Here you go.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.0_Info.ziplog
    11.8 KB · Views: 4
That's not with a disc inside the drive. That's a system info log, not an AnyDVD logfile.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

ok, where do I find the logfile then? I cant start the program because I dont get a key

That's a tricky one, don't think you can without some type of license. Creating a full logfile requires rightclicking the fox tray icon, which you may not be able to do due to being unable to request a trial license.

Fire up the main interface (to the point where you'll be asked to request a trial license), if the fox tray icon is up in your bottom right system tray, see if you can rightclick it and select "create logfile". Make sure there's a disc inside the drive when you do.

obviously, Im using it as my main browser.
I've read some of the others thread about anydvd uses IE-settings. But in my case it doesnt make any different.
No tray-icon shows up when I'm asked for keynumber.

Last edited:
I've read some of the others thread about anydvd uses IE-settings. But in my case it doesnt make any different.
No tray-icon shows up when I'm asked for keynumber.

Tricky. All I can say is that AnyDVD is trying to connect to the license server and your TCP stack reports 12029, which unfortunately only says "Connection to server couldn't be established" without any further information.

Can you - using Internet Explorer - try:
http://opd.redfox.bz

It should say "404" page not found, that is ok and would mean you generally have access to that url.

If IE can and AnyDVD can't then that really only leaves the Windows firewall in my opinion. (I'm not sure killing the firewall service is the best method, though, better is switching it off by regular means - control panel)

Nailed it, thanks for the link.
Seems to be a problem in my router, or with my ISP. I´ve disabled the firewall in my router, with no different result. When I connect through my phone using USB I´m able to reach the link.
Is it common that I need to port forward something to get this to work? My router is N66u running Merlin, so nothing unusual.

Nailed it, thanks for the link.
Seems to be a problem in my router, or with my ISP. I´ve disabled the firewall in my router, with no different result. When I connect through my phone using USB I´m able to reach the link.
Does "opd.redfox.bz" resolve to an IP address? Simple test is trying to ping it. If not, you can specify a different DNS server in your router.

Is it common that I need to port forward something to get this to work? My router is N66u running Merlin, so nothing unusual.
No, you don't need any port forwarding or other special setup.

Back