• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trial Extension

I'm wondering if there is a way to request a trial extension? I only need a week or so.

I was a lifetime license holder of the previous software. When that ran out, I installed the new software and didn't use it too much over the 30 day trial.

I used to use AnyDVD HD + ClownBD, but would like to experiment with AnyDVD HD + MakeMKV before I purchase another license of AnyDVD HD.

I know I can use MakeMKV by itself, but I've read people indicating that AnyDVD is better at playlist obfuscation and they work well together. I'd like to take a look at that and see if buying a copy would benefit me.

Thanks!

Maybe @Ivan can answer that but I'm guessing no. You had 30d. And yes AnyDVD is better at playlists. Makemkv uses its own numbering, AnyDVD sticks to the disc numbers. And when correctly decrypted, CloneBD automatically picks the right one.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

I'm wondering if there is a way to request a trial extension? I only need a week or so.
I was a lifetime license holder of the previous software. When that ran out, I installed the new software and didn't use it too much over the 30 day trial.
I used to use AnyDVD HD + ClownBD, but would like to experiment with AnyDVD HD + MakeMKV before I purchase another license of AnyDVD HD.
I know I can use MakeMKV by itself, but I've read people indicating that AnyDVD is better at playlist obfuscation and they work well together. I'd like to take a look at that and see if buying a copy would benefit me.
Thanks!
That's will not happen your a lifetime user and you know the Rules - one will not get a exception just because they don't want to buy the software to use. You got 30 days trial there is no exception for anyone regardless of reason. When you bought the software and downloaded the Trial you agreed to the Terms of Usage-you don't get to rewrite those terms and trial limits. Just buy it and you be the more happier with it. I work in a place where people ask for one more week and then ask again for one more week-I tell them would your CC give you one more week? No, they won't.

My trial has expired also , and I have been trying to buy the program for over a MONTH and I still can't get my payments to process!

You can contact customer support and explain your wish. Please include your current trial license number.

Back