• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Tresure Planet 53 title problem

sky-chicken

I was wondering if there is an method tochange the default setting in clone DVD2 ? The problem I face is that I have to remove the anoying titles by clicking evey title one by one in the CLoneDVD2selection menue. The default is all selected so I have to unselect 50 boxes to only get the main title. I need to use this way to keep the possibility to keep the scene selection otherwise I would copy the movie with DVD shrink. However it would be so much better if there was a unselect check box and than you select one by one.

Choose "copy dvd titles" from the main menu instead of "clone dvd".

For a lot of newer movies with loads of titles this is definitely the easier method but just keep in mind when using Copy DVD Titles that by default Preserve menus is not checked. So if you want to keep the menus remember to check that box. More than once I've screwed up a backup because I forgot. :doh:

For a lot of newer movies with loads of titles this is definitely the easier method but just keep in mind when using Copy DVD Titles that by default Preserve menus is not checked. So if you want to keep the menus remember to check that box. More than once I've screwed up a backup because I forgot. :doh:

I use clone DVD from the main menue and preserve menue is always checked like all boxes and that is my personal nightmare. Most of the time I have to uncheck "only" 4-5 boxes but sometimes more than 10. I wisched they would change it to make it more userfriedly. Also it would be great if you have a option to add a small JPG file and XML database file to the movie so the copy would be recognized by Windows Media system or Vista. Right now it will not show the picture or correct name because the disc ID's different than the original.

I use clone DVD from the main menue and preserve menue is always checked like all boxes and that is my personal nightmare. Most of the time I have to uncheck "only" 4-5 boxes but sometimes more than 10.

Then you can check what you do need as opposed to removing tons of titlesets that you don't.

Then you can check what you do need as opposed to removing tons of titlesets that you don't.

cool .. will try. Could I add files as well ??

I use clone DVD from the main menue and preserve menue is always checked like all boxes and that is my personal nightmare.

Right, but you're talking about the middle option. You have three options: Copy DVD Titles, Clone DVD, and Write Existing Data. Webslinger and myself are talking about the first option, Copy DVD Titles, where by default the longest title is checked but no others and the Preserve Menus box is also not checked. Keep in mind that for some movies you need to think a bit because CloneDVD picks the wrong title. Deja Vu is an example of where the wrong Title was picked by default. Title 2 appeared longer but Title 1 was the actual movie. Title 2 got selected by CloneDVD incorrectly.

cool .. will try. Could I add files as well ??

You can add titles, yes. It's just the Clone DVD method but reversed in that you add what you want rather than removing what you don't want.

wow .. it works ... I kick my one bud that I did not do that before .... in the folder are some files .. how could I add them ? cover.jpg and one XML file for the title

in the folder are some files .. how could I add them ? cover.jpg and one XML file for the title

You can't do this using CloneDVD. It only deals with the VIDEO_TS folder and the related DVD video files (BUP, IFO & VOB). CloneDVD doesn't deal with the AUIDO_TS folder, JACKET_P folder or any other files.

Last edited:
You can't do this using CloneDVD.

Any other way or program out there to do that ? I need to add the movie.DVDid file so media center can recognize the disc and display the correct cover ..The file is small ..
sample:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
- <DISC>
<NAME>The Devil Wears Prada (2006)</NAME>
<ID>tt0458352</ID>
</DISC>

However .. many thanks for the help .. you are my hero ..:)

Any other way or program out there to do that ? I need to add the movie.DVDid file so media center can recognize the disc and display the correct cover ..The file is small ..
sample:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
- <DISC>
<NAME>The Devil Wears Prada (2006)</NAME>
<ID>tt0458352</ID>
</DISC>

However .. many thanks for the help .. you are my hero ..:)

Well, I suppose you could rip everything to your HDD and then add the XML file and Cover image and burn using ImgBurn using the Build mode.

At this time what you wish to do with CloneDVD just isn't easily possible. I suppose you could rip the DVD to an ISO file and then using something like UltraISO you could add the files and then use CloneDVD to burn the edited ISO but I'm not sure if that would work to be honest. I don't see why it wouldn't but I've never done it so I really can't say.

Last edited:
Back