• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Treo 700 & Kinoma

grabeard

I have a Treo 700p with Kinoma installed. I have tried CloneDVD to make copies to save on my SD card. The only way I can copy is .avi. The problem is that for some eason, Kinoma won't play the .avi files. It doesn't even see them. Has anybody had this problem or know of a fix?

I have a Treo 700p with Kinoma installed. I have tried CloneDVD to make copies to save on my SD card. The only way I can copy is .avi. The problem is that for some eason, Kinoma won't play the .avi files. It doesn't even see them. Has anybody had this problem or know of a fix?
Try this (from an old thread on treocentral):

1.Create file in CloneDVDMobile
2.Insert SD card on Card reader (connected via USB) to your PC
3.Open Kinoma Producer and click on the export location to make sure that it is the SD card
4.Click add files and convert
5.When conversion is compleete, remove SD card from card reader, and insert in Treo
6.Open Kinoma Player on your Treo and it should play.

Let us know if it works.

Back