• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Trend Micro conflict]WriteDVD 10 11 W2 Error

So I thought the problem was Trend Micro. I was able to burn a couple of movies without any problems until the error started happening again. I then started burning on a laptop with the same version of Trend Micro as my desktop without any problems, until I played the movie through windows media player and then got the same error on the laptop. I then uninstalled wmp 11, from my desktop, and it was rolled back to wmp 9, but I didn't install it. I was then able to burn a movie with Trend Micro enabled and didn't receive the error. It was only one movie so I'm not positive if wmp 11 is the problem. I guess I will try a couple more to make sure it's wmp.

Have you heard of anyone with wmp conflicts? If so, how do you fix it? I know other people have to have wmp on their computers with clone and anydvd.

Thanks

I was able to burn 6 movies with windows media player uninstalled. I noticed, on the second screen of clone dvd, I couldn't get a video preview of the titles, but everything copied fine. Yesterday, I tried to burn another movie and I got the error message again.

Does anyone have any idea of how to fix this write error?

Thanks

Back