Translating Slysoft's website

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ivanX, Jun 7, 2007.

1. ivanX

ivanX Translator (ru)

Call me crazy, but since Slysoft's products are translated into so many languages then I think that the website should try to get anywhere near that number.

Therefore, I am offering my services to translate the website into Russian. It is my first language and it will be a pleasure. I've tried to get in touch using the email address on the homepage but to no avail, so I am hoping to catch the eye of somebody at Slysoft in this forum :)

2. PeebZ

PeebZ Member

From Slysofts' language slection page....

The problem is, that if you follow the above link, you recieve a page not found error!

3. ivanX

ivanX Translator (ru)

Absolutely right! I mentioned that in the email to Slysoft ages ago but the problem persists :confused: We are just trying to help...:agree:

4. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

I will attempt to notify admin of your interest.

5. ivanX

ivanX Translator (ru)

Thank you very much. I hope to hear from the admin soon :)

6. ivanX

ivanX Translator (ru)

Having got a great deal of awesome help here recently, I am more eager to help Slysoft. May I please revive the interest of the relevant person about my original proposition please? Thank you very much! :bowdown:

7. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

I have PMed admin again, and also on June 7th, I posted a link to your request in the translator forum.

I tried.

8. ivanX

ivanX Translator (ru)

Thanks a lot. I noticed that AnyDVD has an option of switching it to Russian, so I thought I'd help Slysoft's website with it too, no harm in it really...:)

9. Tom

Tom Redfox Team Member Staff Member

Hi Guys,

Thank you for trying to help us. Unfortunately our management decided not to add any more languages to our website.

The text "If you would like to translate the website..." has been removed from our website: http://www.slysoft.com/en/language.html

Anyhow, translations for our applications are still welcome...