• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Transformers UK and Australian Versions Rippable?

mick2006

We are al aware that the US version of Transformers is encrypted with AACS v4. Has anyone tried ripping the UK version of Transformers yet? I know the Aussie version isn't supposed to come out for another couple weeks, but maybe someone has given this one a shot as well? Any info. is greatly appreciated.

Sorry everybody, saw a listing on ebay and should have gone to play.com or another UK site to confirm (must have been for a preorder). Play.com confirms December release in the UK. I can't delete the thread but if the mod wants to that would be great, that way no false hopes are raised.

Last edited:
I didn't think the UK version was out until December

A little more research on the net before posting? Release date for Transformers in the UK is in December.

Back