• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Transformers HD-DVD rip loops on inital loading screen (PDVD)

HDBart

Hi Guys,

I am completely new to the HD scene and forums altogether so forgive me if this is not in the correct place etc..

I have seen a few problems with the Transformers HD-DVD on this forum but i believe my question to be unique.

My problem is I can not play back my rip of Disc1. All I get when I mount the ISO with Daemon tools and try to play in PDVD is a screen saying loading... on a continuous loop! Strangely I put the disc back in the drive and if I keep AnyDVD HD running the disc does exactly the same. If I turn off AnyDVD the disc loads with a similar screen but different (Includes web update and a cancel button) and works fine.

So, im guessing its a AnyDVD problem but im not sure? I did not have AnyDVD running the 1st time I loaded the disc and I read somewhere this could be a problem. So, I created a new user account in Vista, switched users, loaded AnyDVD HD, mounted my rip, loaded in PDVD and everything worked great! :D

Problem is I dont want to keep switching users all the time. Can anyone tell me why it works in one user account and not another and is there a way of fixing it?

My Setup
AnyDVD HD 6.3.0.3 and 6.3.0.6(beta)
PowerDVD 7.03.3514
Vista
Daemon Tools to mount my Iso
AnyDVD to rip and/or Imgburn for Iso's (both programs have same problem)

Hi Guys,

I am completely new to the HD scene and forums altogether so forgive me if this is not in the correct place etc..

I have seen a few problems with the Transformers HD-DVD on this forum but i believe my question to be unique.

My problem is I can not play back my rip of Disc1. All I get when I mount the ISO with Daemon tools and try to play in PDVD is a screen saying loading... on a continuous loop! Strangely I put the disc back in the drive and if I keep AnyDVD HD running the disc does exactly the same. If I turn off AnyDVD the disc loads with a similar screen but different (Includes web update and a cancel button) and works fine.

So, im guessing its a AnyDVD problem but im not sure? I did not have AnyDVD running the 1st time I loaded the disc and I read somewhere this could be a problem. So, I created a new user account in Vista, switched users, loaded AnyDVD HD, mounted my rip, loaded in PDVD and everything worked great! :D

Problem is I dont want to keep switching users all the time. Can anyone tell me why it works in one user account and not another and is there a way of fixing it?
AnyDVD settings -> "rename highest XPL file"
Delete HD DVD persistant storage.

James,

I tried with 'Rename Highest XPL file' on and off and have completely deleted the persistant folder from users/documents/cyberlink/powerdvd but still it doesnt work! :(

I can only imagine there must be some other files (possibly hidden) in my user files thats still stoppping it!

Any Ideas??

Thanks

Back