• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Transformers: Dark Of The Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS: How the hell did you all determine it was title 68?

One way is to play the disc with a software player and write down the title number.

Yes.. I get it now.
And title 68 is the one that plays normally in PowerDVD without AnyDVD running, so that's how you found it to be the right one.
And yes, I made the mistake of trying to "Open Disk" with Shrink as opposed to slamming it straight to re-author mode and navigating to the disk that way.
But I figured it out.

I'd bet a similar trick (or something) is required with CloneDVD as well - Rbash outta articulate in detail how he did it with CloneDVD before the teeming seething masses hit us all on Friday. :)

-W (tied with James on this post - LOL)

Last edited:
Yes.. I get it now.
And title 68 is the one that plays normally in PowerDVD without AnyDVD running, so that's how you found it to be the right one.
And yes, I made the mistake of trying to "Open Disk" with Shrink as opposed to slamming it straight to re-author mode and navigating to the disk that way.
But I figured it out.
I'd bet a similar trick (or something) is required with CloneDVD as well - Rbash knows.

-W
I am surprised it works this way, as Macrovision (or however they are named these days) deliberately add junk somewhere at the beginning and the end of a title to prevent such a "movie only" copy.

I am surprised it works this way, as Macrovision (or however they are named these days) deliberately add junk somewhere at the beginning and the end of a title to prevent such a "movie only" copy.

I don't get it either. :confused:

But the only part of AnyDVD that's disabled for this kludge is "Copy Protection based on unreadable sectors" - so perhaps AnyDVD is still stripping "Macrovision" or whatever?

I checked the timestamps of title 68 when played naked with Powerdvd, and when examined in Shrink with AnyDVD active - and they are the same.

-W

Heres what i did

I read all the post on here and went in and tried everything.lol ,, i went from the dvd , went in and disabled the a/i scanner, then tried it with shrink but didnt get a good result , so then i thought i would try clone dvd 2, so i tried it with it and it worked , i dont know why but i played the dvd on one player and played my burned disc on pc and they had all the same chapters and were in order.........taking no credit frankk is the one i got the idea from, these post are great to solve these issues

so then i thought i would try clone dvd 2, so i tried it with it and it worked

Please explain exactly how you did it with CloneDVD. Step for step.
People will probably want to know this tomorrow. :)

-W

Thought I would post the ifo files just in case they would be helpful. The one with UPC# 097363560449 is the Single disc DVD version. The one with UPC# 097360810042 is from the Blu-ray+DVD+Digital Copy combo pack. They R1 Canada release

Attachments

• Transformers_3_ifo_UPC#097363560449_canada.zip
    673 KB · Views: 11
  • transformers_3_ifo_UPC#097360810042_canada.zip
    673.9 KB · Views: 0
Just bought Transformers: Dark of the Moon BD/DVD Combo locally here in Ontario, Canada from a store that receives their supply a tad early. So this is a Region 1 DVD that when inserted in either my Pioneer DVR-218L drive or my Hitachi/LG BH10LS30 Combo BD/DVD Writer/Player drive simply will not complete the "read" process by AnyDVD HD 6.8.6.1.

Cannot supply a Log File for obvious reason that title never moves beyond the process at which the icon with message "AnyDVD is scanning the disc! The Disc you have inserted will be available shortly. Please wait." shows.

Any help asap would be much appreciated.
Please try AnyDVD 6.8.6.2:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=49937

Feedback is welcome. Thank you!

well......

i started clonedvd2 scanned disc, looked for title 68 and hit start, really simple to be honest

6862 still doesn't fix it

Clone 1 TCE is still the same error I am getting and I downloaded and re started my computer with 6.8.6.2

Clone 1 TCE is still the same error I am getting and I downloaded and re started my computer with 6.8.6.2

Update to AnyDVD 6.8.7.0: http://www.slysoft.com/download.html.

Make sure you are using CloneDVD 2.9.3.0: http://www.slysoft.com/download.html. Update if necessary.

Post AnyDVD log files:

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your system tray.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
i) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"
m) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

Post CloneDVD log files:

a)In the white area under the tab labeled "Log", right click and select "save as".
b)Select where you want to save the log, and then save it.
c) The log will be a .txt file. Zip it up using Winzip or another program. If the text file is small enough, you should be able to upload it anyway. Otherwise, use Winzip.
d) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
e) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
f) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
g) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file (or .txt file) that you created.
h) click "upload"
i) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

Can you help...the copy of the DVD reports successfull. When I put the copy in my PS3 it tries to start and then returns to the main menu. I keep clicking to play the DVD and each time it tries to read the disk and then returns to the PS3 main menu. The PS3 is current on updates. I made a second copy and it does the same thing. I have 6.8.7.0 verson. THe copy plays ok in the computer that created the DVD.

Had the same problem

Can you help...the copy of the DVD reports successfull. When I put the copy in my PS3 it tries to start and then returns to the main menu. I keep clicking to play the DVD and each time it tries to read the disk and then returns to the PS3 main menu. The PS3 is current on updates. I made a second copy and it does the same thing. I have 6.8.7.0 verson. THe copy plays ok in the computer that created the DVD.

hey C.l. mcbee, I had the same problem using anydvd 6.8.7.0 & clone 2.9.3.0
where it won't play on my PS3 (or any bluray player!!) plays fine on computer & regular DVD player. So after trying many different methods, I was able to dig up a previous edition of clonedvd 2.9.2.0 & noticed, there are a lot more "video titles" on 2.9.2.0??? Ran the disk, made a back-up & now works perfectly fine on PS3, all bluray & DVD players.

I would advise the Slysoft team to "try" to get an early/advance R1 copy of Captain America & perhaps others like Pirates Stranger Tides/ Cars2 etc. if they want to get ahead of the game!!

Last edited:
We're on this

Can you help...the copy of the DVD reports successfull. When I put the copy in my PS3 it tries to start and then returns to the main menu.

We have to get our hands on this disk and then we'll know more about what is going on.

Can you help...the copy of the DVD reports successfull.
By whom or what? Please be very specific what you did step by step, so that stupid people like myself can reproduce the procedure.

EDIT:
And while at it, please specify which edition of the disc you used (Blu-ray combo? Single? Rental? Country? EAN/UPC number? Amazon order link?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back