• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Transformers: Dark Of The Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd indeed - though I suspect that by release on Friday AnyDVD will be all over it.

-W

Well no problems with the Blu-ray from the BD+DVD Combo pack. Right now I have AnyDVD trying to scan the DVD from the combo pack and as well the DVD from the DVD single disc DVD version and been 20 minutes so far.

Upset no additional features for this release as all you get is Movie only but at 154 min that fine as better picture that way.

Let me know if would like ifo files uploaded or not from both versions as they Canadian release or if want me send them some where

Blue-ray Works!!!!

@

The Blue-ray works NO PROBLEM but the DVD does not!! U mite think they might wanna protect the blue-ray a bit better!, tried free programs cut thru the blue ray like a hot knife going thru butter.

FastFive worked good though only transformer has problem. :rock:

@

The Blue-ray works NO PROBLEM but the DVD does not!! U mite think they might wanna protect the blue-ray a bit better!, tried free programs cut thru the blue ray like a hot knife going thru butter.

FastFive worked good though only transformer has problem. :rock:

I ws going to get FastFive today as well but will wait till release day as it will probably be $20 instead of $30 for the DVD.

I gave up on AnyDVD trying to open it after 40 minutees and then tried a free program that got a full uncompressed iso to hard drive. Then I tried CloneDVD to shrink it down and would not work, neither would DVD Shrink or a few other programs I have.

Trying another one I use and support and it compressing the iso as I type no problems. Probably would have been able to use it for the DVD instead of the free program will try later while I watch the back up:D

incedentaly, the program I refered to that does back this dvd up does it with chapters all out of order, and about half the movie missing.

There is fierce competition between D****b and AnyDVD. D****b has a reputation of rushing "support" for DVDs into their product before SlySoft, so they can say "we supported it before anyone else." While the program may "support" it, that doesn't mean it's working 100%. I'm honestly not trying to bash anyone, this is just factually what I have seen happen over the past several years. I think it's important for people who are newer to both products to have an awareness of this.

Another thing to keep in mind... you can talk all you want about D****b here and even mention it by name, as long as you do it in the Third Party Products forum. On D****b's forum, you cannot mention SlySoft's products anywhere; they delete posts and even ban people over this, another thing I think it's important for people to realize.

besides, anydvd and clone have a much better user interface in my opinion

all that being said, I submitted ifo files last thursday....what's going on?
is there any progress at all?

Progress is never announced - only the beta when it appears at the top thread.

-W

it wasen't fab, they have no solution yet

And whoever does have a "solution" - it's likely it already worked (luck) or is a movie only kludge.
I've seen that a few times over the years.

-W

And whoever does have a "solution" - it's likely it already worked (luck) or is a movie only kludge.
I've seen that a few times over the years.

-W

so far it is movie only, I thought I had the full disc with another program, but half the movie is missing.

Transformers dark of the moon

Any dvd read on for 15 minutes and nothing happened. Same as the problem with thor when it came out. Same paramount gimmick. Just have to wait til we get an upgrade from any dvd i guess. I've tried everything else with no success.

i got a copy

i disabled the a/i scanner like frankk said to acouple pages back and used anydvd with clone and got a complete main movie with title 68

and yes i watched it to make sure

yes i watched it to make sure, but this disc was a pain for sure

you're a lucky one, I was not able to do it with clone, but no problem with shrink.

Tried

i tried it your way and couldnt , but your the reason i got it and thor, thanks frankk.........

they delete posts and even ban people over this, another thing I think it's important for people to realize.

Yeah, I already know that as I was banned a few months ago due to some rule that is not listed in the forum rules. You can not even say " I used another program". Removed that program from my computer as it does not work for what I need it for anymore but luckily AnyDVD along with CloneDVD2 and CloneDVD Mobile works just fine.

Also my other programs I use lately work better than it ever did

For Frankk and Rbash??

Am I correct in assuming that after disabling the AI Scanner you did the title 68 rip directly from the DVD? (I know one of you used Shrink and the other CloneDVD)

But what I mean is that you didn't use the AnyDVD ripper to folder first right? You worked directly from the DVD?

-W (got a hold of an advance copy myself - sheer luck)

PS: How the hell did you all determine it was title 68?
When I put it in Re-Author mode I saw many titles all near the same runtime?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back