• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Transferring Cone DVD and Any DVD to a new computer

questioning

My old computer is dying. I got a new one and would like to transfer the programs to the new one. How do I do that?

Install software, double click your license files, done.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

i have any dvd installed but my only options with respect to the license are request trial or purchase. How do I find my license key and how do I enter it? Thanks

i have any dvd installed but my only options with respect to the license are request trial or purchase. How do I find my license key and how do I enter it? Thanks
They were sent add attachment in your purchase confirmation email

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

I have been able to transfer anyDVD to a new computer and it works with the license key. But, I cannot get the license key to CloneDVD to transfer. I contacted RedFox support and they said that CloneDVD is an Elby product and they cannot help. So, I have messaged Elby several times and I never get a response. I have copied the key file to the new computer and downloaded the program but the only options I am given are trial or purchase a new key. Any ideas anyone?

Yeah, install the software then double click the license key file to register, that's all there is to it. And make sure you're not trying to register CloneDVD2 with a clonecd key!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back