• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

transfering vts files to thumb drive

rcrane

vts files for a movie are 1,048,574kb, and there may be 4 or 5 of these file blocks per movie. as vts1,vts2,etc. when i load a movie onto a thumb drive, it will play on my vizio tv, but will stop at the end of each vts block. how do i copy to thumb drive in one file so the whole movie will play? I think the file has to be converted to mp4, but was hoping any dvd had an easier solution.

Last edited:
vts files for a movie are 1,048,574kb, and there may be 4 or 5 of these file blocks per movie. as vts1,vts2,etc. when i load a movie onto a thumb drive, it will play on my vizio tv, but will stop at the end of each vts block. how do i copy to thumb drive in one file so the whole movie will play? I think the file has to be converted to mp4, but was hoping any dvd had an easier solution.

You don't play the individual vts files, you have the player open the VIDEO_TS.ifo file. It tells the player which vts files to play.

This is akin to bashing one head against the brick wall. Why don't you just use AnyDVD with the option "Rip Video DVD to Harddisk" and then transfer to thumb drive.....at least this will give you the movie itself.

Back