• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Transfer speed and remaining time on Anydvd

Idreams

Hello,

when i am copying a dvd to my system, I cannot see the transfer speed and remaining time. I can see it while copying image file or blu ray disk. Why this is not working for DVD copy ?
I have attached the screenshot of the transfer

Attachments

• Pic.PNG
    Pic.PNG
    49.1 KB · Views: 23
What exactly do you mean by DVD Copy? AnyDVD HD just decrypts the disc, and CloneDVD2 writes and copies the disc. All works as it should.

I assume you want a reply more substantive than "that's they way it's always been"?

When you copy a Blu-ray to your hard drive, the dialog box shows the current ripping speed. For a DVD it does not. That (I believe) is what he's asking about.

When you copy a Blu-ray to your hard drive, the dialog box shows the current ripping speed. For a DVD it does not. That (I believe) is what he's asking about.
yes you are right. While copying dvd its not showing as estimates remaining time.

Yes, but that never changed, there is nothing wrong. It's been like that for as long as I can remember. I think I am still mixed up.

i am not saying its changed. i am just asking whether its intentional that for dvd estimated time wont show up ? or is something wrong from my installation

i am not saying its changed. i am just asking whether its intentional that for dvd estimated time wont show up ? or is something wrong from my installation
No, it's working as it always has, I am sorry, I am a bit slow this morning. Nothing wrong that I can see.

No, it's working as it always has, I am sorry, I am a bit slow this morning. Nothing wrong that I can see.
I guess there is some confusion.

Are you saying, estimated remaining time will show even while copying dvds also ?

I guess there is some confusion.

Are you saying, estimated remaining time will show even while copying dvds also ?
No, it never did, as far as I can remember. I guess the reason I do not remember is because I find that it's a useless function, they all take about the same amount of time. ;)

Back