• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

transcoding from blue ray to MKV with Clone DB trial version

biccio59

Hello I've install Clone BD trial version on my pc (win xp) before to buy ..
first of all I tried to convert a blue ray disc into a file mkv. The result was not as good as you see in the picture attached. The problem stems from the fact that it is the trial version, or there are other problems?
many Thanks

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2014-12-30-00h25m10s106.jpg
    vlcsnap-2014-12-30-00h25m10s106.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 35
Was this direct from a disc or from an image on your harddrive?
Does the original playback fine?
Could you run it through again, and when it gets to the end don't close down CloneBD but hold down the 'Alt' key on your keybaord and get it to save a logfile

It is direct from disc(not image) lg BH16NS40.AUAU10B.. I can redo and I 'll save log file. original blue ray play fine.
Thanks

Last edited:
Don't think it will matter much but better rip to ISO first. Processing directly from a drive is bad for multiple reasons.

The continuous spinning disc puts exessive strain on both the disc itself and the drive, and the continuous spinning disc produces alot of heat. Heat + computer = BAD

It is direct from disc(not image) lg BH16NS40.AUAU10B.. I can redo and I 'll save log file. original blue ray play fine.
Thanks

"original blue ray play fine" yes but with Power dvd !!!! sorry ..
Now I've used player Clone BD and don't play!!!!! i've used 3 different dvd blue ray!!!!..
Clone DB say: "The data could be corrupted" with all blue ray!

I've installed lg BH16NS40.AUAU10B with his last drivers! win xp professional!

Thanks

1) there is no such thing as a DVD bluray. It's either a DVD or a bluray DISC.
2) CloneBD is not a player

They are aware that there is something going on with the output produced by CloneBD

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

1) there is no such thing as a DVD bluray. It's either a DVD or a bluray DISC.
2) CloneBD is not a player

They are aware that there is something going on with the output produced by CloneBD

I installed the trial version clone BD 2 days ago.. my version has the choice "player" and not works.open the movie(blue ray) but it always fails.

Clonebd has no player in the definition of disc playback. The only player it has is built in the title selection screen and meant as title preview.

You sure you're using elby's CloneBD?

Perhaps you can supply some images as to what you're doing and how you're doing it.

Back