• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trance BD (playlist 851)

worknstiff

I had to use the Speed Menu because of this 20th Century Fox title and the bullshit java menu's. You have to do Ctrl+T to even get it to play in TMT5. I used the Speed Menu option and it defaults to the 851 playlist. Does anyone know if this is the correct one or is there another one to select. This playlist has 3 different m2ts joined for the correct playtime but this is not always the best way to decide which one to choose. thanks, worknstiff

I had to use the Speed Menu because of this 20th Century Fox title and the bullshit java menu's. You have to do Ctrl+T to even get it to play in TMT5. I used the Speed Menu option and it defaults to the 851 playlist. Does anyone know if this is the correct one or is there another one to select. This playlist has 3 different m2ts joined for the correct playtime but this is not always the best way to decide which one to choose. thanks, worknstiff

Try posting a logfile if possible, so the correct playlist can be determined.

No reports of this disc containing Screenpass protection so I would say that the default Speed Menu would be correct.

What version of TMT5 are you using?

I just got the Blu-ray version in just about an hour ago. I will check it out tomorrow. Region A

I will verify if playlist 851 is a valid playlist and see if the source disk is seamless branching disk, I would check BDinfo and BD Rebuilder for the movie only correct playlist. And, AnyDVD if it is a source Screenpass protected disk for the correct playlist (before the rip or after the rip).

If it turns out the movie is any good to back-up, most likely it will be built on a BD-R single layer with AnyDVD HD, BD Rebuilder or Clown_BD, and Imgburn if minor compression is required. Playback thru a non-Cinavia hardware player or thru XBMC.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got the Blu-ray version in just about an hour ago. I will check it out tomorrow. Region A

I will verify if playlist 851 is a valid playlist and see if the source disk is seamless branching disk, I would check BDinfo and BD Rebuilder for the movie only correct playlist. And, AnyDVD if it is a source Screenpass protected disk for the correct playlist (before the rip or after the rip).

If it turns out the movie is any good to back-up, most likely it will be built on a BD-R single layer with AnyDVD HD, BD Rebuilder or Clown_BD, and Imgburn if minor compression is required. Playback thru a non-Cinavia hardware player or thru XBMC.:D
Fox is BD+; Cinavia and/or Screen Pass is unlikely. AFAIK no studio has used a combination of BD+, Cinavia and/or Screen Pass on the same title, though that doesn't mean its impossible (though it may be difficult).

Also, unless a new TMT patch has just been released AnyDVD HD's "Cinavia fix" should work with all commercial software players IF activated on the Program Settings tab (IIRC it's not by default). No need to dig up XBMC or a Cinavia-free SA (though it won't hurt).

Finally, Ctrl-T is a known issue with TMT5 and many newer Fox titles; it's not an AnyDVD issue.

Total size: 24127648 sectors (47124 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: Trance
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
AACS MKB version 31
Using online database!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Removed BD+ copy protection!
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!

Main movie MPLS as identified by BD Rebuilder 800, 801, and 804

Last edited by a moderator:
Total size: 24127648 sectors (47124 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: Trance
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
AACS MKB version 31
Using online database!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Removed BD+ copy protection!
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!

Main movie MPLS as identified by BD Rebuilder 800, 801, and 804
Still NOT a logfile. The logfile is a Zip file (extension .ziplog beginning with the new beta, but still a Zip file).

Edit: Don't have this title, but my BDInfo scans of Epic (also a recent Fox release) show eight apparently valid playlists (all correct movie length) with some in the 850 range, so the OP's 851 playlist may well be valid for this title. (I also tried BDRB but mine only identifies M2TS files, not playlists. Maybe I need to configure it differently?) As I posted in the other thread for Epic, the different playlists probably have something to do with audio and/or subtitle settings and seamless branching, not Screen Pass; if it did have Screen Pass the status window would mention "Sony" protection (for Sony DADC, Sony's disc-manufacturing arm which developed Screen Pass) and would list the correct playlists without resorting to BDRB and/or BDInfo. And as I said earlier, what the OP reported with TMT5 is a known issue with newer Fox/MGM discs (Skyfall has the same issue).

Last edited:
And as I said earlier, what the OP reported with TMT5 is a known issue with newer Fox/MGM discs (Skyfall has the same issue).

I agree a logfile would help here, and it doesn't look like Screenpass from the status text.

I was under the impression that Arcsoft fixed some of the Fox/MGM issues with the newest version of TMT5 (hence asking what version the OP was using)

I could be mistaken but I'm sure Skyfall worked fine with TMT 5.3.1.195, maybe I'm wrong here though.

I agree a logfile would help here, and it doesn't look like Screenpass from the status text.

I was under the impression that Arcsoft fixed some of the Fox/MGM issues with the newest version of TMT5 (hence asking what version the OP was using)

I could be mistaken but I'm sure Skyfall worked fine with TMT 5.3.1.195, maybe I'm wrong here though.
They may have fixed Skyfall, but that doesn't mean newer Fox/MGM titles are fixed too. I mentioned Skyfall because it's the same symptoms (i.e., must press Ctrl-T to launch menu); at worst it's probably just a repeat of the same issues with new Fox/MGM releases back to at least Prometheus.

They may have fixed Skyfall, but that doesn't mean newer Fox/MGM titles are fixed too. I mentioned Skyfall because it's the same symptoms (i.e., must press Ctrl-T to launch menu); at worst it's probably just a repeat of the same issues with new Fox/MGM releases back to at least Prometheus.

Perhaps I'm mistaken then, I don't remember seeing the Ctrl-T issue since 5.3.1.195 though. The issue were definitely there with 5.3.1.172.

Could just be as simple as the OP doesn't have the latest TMT5.

Looking at Arcsoft's track record, they probably just fixed one or two discs instead of fixing the source of the issue :doh:

Last edited:
Back