• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Toy Story 3

I didn't have any issues ripping or playing the regular DVD copy of Toy Story 3.

Also, please check out the stickies at the top of this forum:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=14199

or

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5091

for starters.

And, don't forget to post an Anydvd .zip log file (Here's how):

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your system tray.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
i) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"
m) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for the mods to take a look at

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.1.7_Info_D_TOY_STORY_3.zip
    667.9 KB · Views: 3
Also having issues with Toy Story 3. Bought the 2 disc Bluray + DVD version. I am trying to rip the regular DVD version. Gets about half way through the rip and throws an error message (didn't write it down... my bad). But I did capture the log file :)

Tried my released version of AnyDVD (up to date) and then downloaded latest Beta 6.7.1.7. Same thing.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.1.7_Info_D_TOY_STORY_3.zip
    869.4 KB · Views: 9
First thing I always tell people, is to restart the computer.

Remove the disk from the drive, restart and try again.

No issues here to report.

Version, 6.7.1.0
Scan time: less than 3 mins.
Rip time: less than 18 mins.
Burn time: less than 7 mins.

Even though this is a new Disney movie, I'm not quite convinced there's any "new" kind of protection being used. Yeah... plenty of different types of protections all being used at once, but possibly nothing actually new.

it worked for me

does it matter i have anydvd hd but i done a regulare dvd not a blu ray

Ok. Whatever the problem is with my audio, keeping the 2.0 track is good enough for me. For some reason, at least 3 of my players do not like the 5.1 track. I've never ran into this issue before. Weird...

Arcsoft Totalmedia theatre 3, WMP 12, Media player Classic HC, do not like the audio track. Very weird...

It can't be a decoding issue, because most dvds these days are 5.1 only :confused:

Ok, now I'm seeing that the dvd itself seems to default to 2.0. And when that track is absent, well...there you have it :p

Last edited:
DVD is not verifiable

Also having issues with Toy Story 3. Bought the 2 disc Bluray + DVD version. I am trying to rip the regular DVD version. Gets about half way through the rip and throws an error message (didn't write it down... my bad). But I did capture the log file :)

Tried my released version of AnyDVD (up to date) and then downloaded latest Beta 6.7.1.7. Same thing.

Your issue is either this particular disc or your drive has a problem.

0.61s: agid invalidate failed, sense 0:0:0
...56 more...

tells me that your drive is not passing along or getting the correct information for the keys for this DVD and falls on its nose for all of them.

Some backgorund

When a new DVD is inserted into a DVD drive, it must be authenticated before it can be used. This authentication uses a challenge-response protocol with CSS as the encryption method.

Disk Authentication is slightly tricky but straightforward in principle by way of an algorithm. The more important inputs to this algorithm are a "challenge" and the key type. The output is response which is checked/verified.

Authentication requires the following steps, which must be performed in the correct order:

1. Obtain an AGID from the drive
2. Challenge the drive and get its response
3. Calculate the variant the drive has chosen
4. Obtain the challenge from the drive and calculate the response
5. Send the response to the drive
6. Read the disk key from the disk

Now, if that goes well everyone is happy - otherwise it's game over.
The log for your machine tells me the CSS challenge/verify is not working at all.

So please let's try this:

Left click the AnyDVD tray fox
Open "CSS keys" and turn off the "READ" option.
Insert that DVD fresh now and try it.

And/or

Update your drive firmware to the latest one - I suspect your drive is an OEMed Samsung.

The error message would be interesting. As would be a CloneDVD logfile. Are you running under Parallels?

I made a movie only back up copy of Toy Story 3 last night with no problem with AnyDVD 6710 and Clone 2927. The only thing I notice was it took AnyDVD a little longer then normal to run but was not a problem and when I opened up Clone I saw more then the normal amount of movie only to select from (about 7) which I thought was odd but I checked the first one and it copy fine and plays great.

Last edited:
6.7.1.0 was successful though the initial scan time was about 30 seconds....much longer than usual.

6.7.1.0 was successful though the initial scan time was about 30 seconds....much longer than usual.

30 seconds? You must have a fast machine!
Times of up to 8+ minutes have been reported for this one to scan.

-W

toy story 3 ripped great for me with no problems at all useing 6.7.1.0

Mine was a RENTAL copy. AnyDVD ran about 45 to 60 seconds and it was good to go. Watched the movie and it had no problems. AnyDVD and CloneDVD together RULES!!! Wonderful products.

Last edited:
30 seconds? You must have a fast machine!
Times of up to 8+ minutes have been reported for this one to scan.

-W

LOL!!! Why does it have to be the machine? Couldn't it simply be something about the optical drive? Gigabyte boards take longer to scan one of my 16Gb flash drives, but a lesser MSI board scans and acknowledges it highly rapidly ;)

I probably should have compared all of my optical drives. I have multiple drives after all :S

Mine worked also but took about three minutes to finish, Just have to be patient.

Yesterday, I purchased Toy Story 3 (2 disc Blu-Ray and Dvd set).

I am trying to extract the DVD to my hard-drive but when it gets to 8% done an error pops up reading "FileIO 3 VTS_14_1.VOB 81393664 430080". I've tried numerous times, but it pops up at the same time with the same error.

I am using AnyDVD version 6.7.1.0.

I have Samsung DVD writer model SH-S203N, using the latest firmware SB02

The disc is brand new and unused, no marks or scratches.

AnyDVD has no issue scanning the DVD, but when I select 'Rip Video DVD to Harddisk' it only gets 8% then crashes.

I have attached the log files.

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.1.0_Info_E_TOY_STORY_3.zip
    873.1 KB · Views: 0
@juno909: FileIO 3 is a permanent read error where the drive nolonger transmits data. just because a disc looks fine & plays fine doesnt mean its fine for ripping. Exchange the disc

The error message would be interesting. As would be a CloneDVD logfile. Are you running under Parallels?

I am running under Parallels. It works for every DVD I have done so far but would it cause an issue with Toystory 3?

Update. Just tried again and it seems t have worked. Odd.

Oh well. Will go test it to make sure it is OK.

TS3 Works... Just wait

Mine works with 6.7.1.0 Just had to wait about five minutes.

Not sure why, but I kept getting read errors (with both AnyDVD's rip to HDD feature and CloneDVD) on VTS_14_1.VOB with 6.7.1.7 beta. I tried installing 6.7.1.9, did a full logfile (97 seconds), and then tried ripping to the HDD again using just AnyDVD and it worked.

Weird disc. Full of crap. Thanks Disney. :rock:

View attachment AnyDVD_6.7.1.9_Info_F_TOY_STORY_3.zip

Last edited:
Back