• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Toy Story 3

maggiemae

I'm having trouble with loading disc to my hard drive with 6.7.1.0. No errors it just runs. any help? Thanks

I am having the same issue with the toy story 3 dvd using anydvd hd 6.7.1.0.

I am going to try the beta to see if that resolves it.

Same issue here with Toy Story 3. When trying to use rip to hard drive, it just crashes (AnyDVDHD)

Crystal ball has limited range

1. If the Volume_Name has the word "RENTAL" in it you can bet the DVD is in the now well-worn-out catagory: looks great, plays but won't copy

2. "1" = quality problems with the data and lots of sector read errors.

3. Otherwise: can you all share the error message associated with this "crash" as from here my crystal ball can't see you.... ;)

and guess what! An AnyDVD log zip is just the trick for a first diagnostic tool.

Doesn't anyone read stickies???

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=35010

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=14199 and info pertaining to AnyDVD.

Mine is running a long time also. I am going to give it a while though as there have been times where after I let it go for a long time it gets the job done.

still not working with the 6.7.1.7 beta.

it just perpetually 'scans' the disk.

and yes i am a licensed user.

If this disc makes use of structural protections - and I'd be willing to bet it does - then it may take up to 15 minutes for the disc to be fully scanned. Put the disc in the drive and let it begin scanning. Walk away from your computer for 15 minutes and come back. It won't take 15 minutes on all systems but it may for some. If it still hasn't fully scanned and acknowledged the disc after waiting then go to your shortcuts under Programs and click on AnyDVD System Information. Post the resulting ZIP file as an attachment in your reply.

Mine is running a long time also. I am going to give it a while though as there have been times where after I let it go for a long time it gets the job done.

Good idea. :) Please report back on whether waiting helps. :) Once the disc has been scanned fully the first time it shouldn't take nearly as long when the disc is placed in the drive the next time.

It Worked

You guys, download the 6.7.1.7 beta from the forum and then just let it run a while. Mine took around 10 minutes and all is good now.

Agreed that it continously scans but I ran a log file and am attaching here as requested.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.1.0_Info_M_TOY_STORY_3.zip
    875.9 KB · Views: 17
If this disc makes use of structural protections - and I'd be willing to bet it does - then it may take up to 15 minutes for the disc to be fully scanned. Put the disc in the drive and let it begin scanning. Walk away from your computer for 15 minutes and come back. It won't take 15 minutes on all systems but it may for some. If it still hasn't fully scanned and acknowledged the disc after waiting then go to your shortcuts under Programs and click on AnyDVD System Information. Post the resulting ZIP file as an attachment in your reply.

will do. i have been using this program for some years now and this is the first time i have had to attempt to wait an extended period.

i will follow your advice and see what happens.

thanks for the guidance.

is the extended wait period in any way related to hardware or operating system issues? i am using a decently above average machine and will do an os reinstall at the bat of an eye if it improves performance.

thanks for the guidance folks. waiting 15 minutes allowed anydvd hd to scan the disk.

i learn something new everyday.....

now i am just hoping that sly player becomes a reality one day. ;)

Hardware

I dont think it has anything to do with your hardware or anything you are doing. Just takes a while to rake through all the protection and such. I actually have had to do this before and curiously it was on a big release for kids also. Maybe it has to do with all of the extras on the disc (games and such). Who knows but if you let it run a while it will break through!!

1. If the Volume_Name has the word "RENTAL" in it you can bet the DVD is in the now well-worn-out catagory: looks great, plays but won't copy

Toy Story 3 just released today. They are all new disks - rentals and all.

This dosk took a LONG time to scan.

I have 6.7.1.3 and it did it fine - once it completed.

-W

is the extended wait period in any way related to hardware or operating system issues? i am using a decently above average machine and will do an os reinstall at the bat of an eye if it improves performance.

It's the DVD's causing it.
AnyDVD is having to read a lot more of the disk to sort it all out.
That takes more time.

-W

6.7.1.7 beta working for me as well. Just taking a really long time to copy the files to the HDD.

Agreed that it continously scans but I ran a log file and am attaching here as requested.

According to the log, it took 131 seconds (2 minutes, 11 seconds). Not that bad for such a heavily protected disc.

Back