• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Toy Story 3 D1 BD25 shrink crash

acidflash

Trying to shrink Toy Story 3 D1 bluray, complete. Rip to MKV/MP4 works fine, just shrink to BD25 crashes.

Log files attached.

-Ty

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.8.1_Info_V_TOY_STORY_3_DISC_1.ziplog
    320.7 KB · Views: 3
Are you doing full disc copy? CloneBD doesn't handle 3D copy yet, only SBS/OU or full disc with 2D output.

Are you doing full disc copy? CloneBD doesn't handle 3D copy yet, only SBS/OU or full disc with 2D output.

The title is "Toy Story 3" I am trying to shrink Disk 1. I double checked and do not own a 3D copy.

i had to check my own post again too. I overlooked the "d1" and read it as "3 D", now since you're using a protected iso, could you try the original disc too and see if that works. That way we can find out of it's the protected iso that's "to blame" or it's actually CloneBD thats "choking" on the disc somehow.

i had to check my own post again too. I overlooked the "d1" and read it as "3 D", now since you're using a protected iso, could you try the original disc too and see if that works. That way we can find out of it's the protected iso that's "to blame" or it's actually CloneBD thats "choking" on the disc somehow.

I used the original disk this time, same ClonedBD crash. Log files attached, Ty!

Update: I turned off all hardware acceleration and BD25 worked (7hrs 30mins) but worked. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_E_TOY_STORY_3_DISC_1.ziplog
    321.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back