• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Touch by HTC

Eltaco

I have been looking at getting a Touch phone from a company called HTC. The phone uses Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 for an OS. Anyone had any luck getting movies to run on the device, and which format to use?

Htc Touch

Hello There

You are in luck. Yes there is a preset available for Your particular handset, but it's not listed under HTC and don't bother wasting your time with the microsoft preset.

1.Click on "other devices".
2.Select "Keitai-softbank(3gp)"
3.After loading the chosen film you wish to clone, set the output resolution to 320 x 240.(that is the native resolution of your handset).

I use this preset for my HTC/SPV M700 handset, and it works perfectly. However, i do have 2 gripes which are....After the initial conversion which can take between 45 to 75 mins, it will take up to 2hrs(maybe more to transfer the 3GP movie file to your handset. I suggest you start that process before going to bed.

Also, some of your conversions may playback with the audio slightly out of sync.

Just one more thing. Even though it looks really cool to have films like Star Wars or 300 on your handset, i have found that i have not watched these titles from start to finish..May i suggest you put titles that run shorter (30-45 Mins) you'll enjoy the experience alot more.

Let me know how you get on.

Kind regards

Soft Fox

Back