• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Total Recall SF error

testiles

UHD Guru
Hey guys!

I was using CloneBD to create a Partial Copy folder for the Total Recall 30th Anniversary Special Features Blu-Ray.

It has several annoying messages that display on disc boot-up, including "Piracy is a Victimless Crime, etc.".

Strangely, these seem to be nearly 0-second frames according to PDVD 20's time display, but are shown for 10 to 15 seconds or so of real time.

Anyway, for whatever reason, AnyDVD's "Remove sequences shorter than", is not working on them.

So, I tried to remove those (four) frames with CloneBD. It generated a really nasty looking error ...

CloneBD Total Recall SF error.JPG

I ran this originally in version 1.2.9.0 -- but tried again with 1.2.9.2 and got the same results.

Logfile attached....

T

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.9.2.TOTAL_RECALL_BD02.cbdlog
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
Is it a better idea to send the log to the email address that was indicated??

T

Back