• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Total Recall 2012 CloneBD error. Won't fully copy

gameowl

Hello, I ripped the bluray movie Total Recall 2012 fine with AnyDVD HD, detected the Cinavia water mark with CloneBD preview player from the movie rip. Checked Remove Cinavia audio watermark option with AnyDVD HD. Down converted the audio with CloneBD and the AnyDVD Fox head system tray icon turned purple for the Cinavia removal process. But at 33% of the CloneBD transcoding process, CloneBD gives me an error and shows me a directory for a CloneBD crash dump file. I click ok from the error and CloneBD closes out I couldn't make a ALT keyboard button log file. So I went to the crash dump directory got both those log files for CloneBD and I made an AnyDvd HD log file from the original disc. Here are the uploaded log files in this post to download. I have faith in RedFox and Elaborate Bytes to release a CloneBD update to fix this. Merry Christmas everybody.

Attachments

• CloneBD Error File.zip
    123.3 KB · Views: 5
  • AnyDVD_8.0.8.0_Info_D_TOTAL_RECALL_2012.ziplog
    321.6 KB · Views: 2
Just to let everybody know, the CloneBD program version update to 1.1.2.0 Fix: memory problem triggered by AnyDVD's Cinavia removal - caused application to crash. Fixed Total Recall 2012, CloneBD has no, problem transcoding it on it's first try to 100% fully transcoded. It's amazing when a person posts a Log File and the things that get accomplished LOL.

FYI:
I'd having a issue creating a logfile with the ALT option. And it doesn't come up when it has an error either.
You can always go to the settings cog and tick the box for "show debugging log" then just copy and paste that into a txt file to upload here.
Is a little more work than normal. But it gives the Dev team the information about the issue/bug that they need to look into it and fix it.

In v1120 the log buttons are always visible, no Alt-key requirement.
Awesomeness have not installed that version yet. And maybe that should be a change that is noted in the release notes.

Also in those very rare instances where it can't for whatever reason get the user to the point that allows you to create a CBD Logfile. That works as an alternate solution to get as much information as possible to you and the rest of the team members.

Back