• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

TOO MANY COMPLAINTS, how about some successes

Why would anyone bother to post a screen shot of a successful burn? If it's working then there's no need to clog up the forum with pictures just to prove it. I've had plenty of successful burns, and find no need to prove it by wasting time posting up pictures.

Also I'm not sure what you expect from other users, we're not the developers, all we can do is take a look at what you are trying to do and see if we can replicate it.

Last edited:
A failed burn could be caused by many factors in an individual computer none of which are the fault of CloneBD.
Clone BD isn't perfect but, for all the copies sold, the people with no issues don't post here so it's not a true guide to how good the software is.
People only post with an issue and try to resolve the problem as a community.
As Adbear says, why post a successful burn???

Well, haven't tried a burn direct to disc. Just tried it and it failed, didn't put anything on the disk at all :(
Log sent.

Last edited:
Also I'm not sure what you expect from other users, we're not the developers, all we can do is take a look at what you are trying to do and see if we can replicate it.

Quote Originally Posted by mikenice0522 View Post
I'm using Memorex 25GB 6x disc and nothing.
Here's part of your problem and also since you gave no log file on each movie how do you expect anyone to know what is happening?

From another thread but that's what I'm talking about. Look back, I was told the same thing at first, then labelled a complainer. I'm not using memorex, but ritek ridata. I proceeded to upload multiple log files, DMP file, screen shots, as requested, by you I believe, now "we're not developers"??!! Then why tell me to show the logs and such if nobody understands them? I don't think a 200kb snapshot of a successful burn is a waste of time or space, unless there are none. I'm from Missouri, perhaps you've heard of it, the show me state.
How about this directly from slysoft support?

Please stay tuned for the next CloneBD version, it is about to be released very soon. With that new version and AnyDVD HD 7573 running in the background, copy directly from the original movie disc.

What about now? Sounds like they know it's still not working. That's what it was advertised to do almost 2 months ago now. Why no comment(s) on all the logs I shared with ??? How do you account for all the other people all over the forum still not getting successful backups? Maybe I'm putting my info in in the wrong thread. It's painfully obvious I will get no help or tips here. Wasting as much time putting up logs and whatever as trying to backup a movie, which if it worked with this machine I could do in a little over an hour and a half. Not bad if it worked. My purpose is not to complain, but to make whomever aware the product is nowhere near working and perhaps a solution will appear. If nobody says anything then how are they to know more work is necessary? I've provided everything asked for and then some but get no meaningful response. I'm wondering if there is one at all.
mcm

A failed burn could be caused by many factors in an individual computer none of which are the fault of CloneBD.
Clone BD isn't perfect but, for all the copies sold, the people with no issues don't post here so it's not a true guide to how good the software is.
People only post with an issue and try to resolve the problem as a community.
As Adbear says, why post a successful burn???

Well, haven't tried a burn direct to disc. Just tried it and it failed, didn't put anything on the disk at all :(
Log sent.

How can anybody possibly know a failed backup is because of an individual computer and not cloneBD?? Would you please explain that, I don't understand. BTW, you said you never tried to burn direct to disc? Then how were you doing it? That's the same failure sequence I got when using anyDVD HD/CloneBD. I guess it's both our PC's fault then??

When you post a logfile it gives us the ability to see what settings you used. No we're not developers but it doesn't stop is from being able to see your settings in the logfile and try and replicate it using your exact settings.
Again I see no need to waste my time taking screen shots for every successful burn. On all my systems I have successful burns to SL BD-RE discs, and the few burns I've done direct to TDK SL BD-R's have all worked as well. The fact that I'm not having all these issues points to something happening on specific systems otherwise it would fail to burn on all mine as well. What that is I don't know as I'm not a developer just a system builder.
Here's a shot of a finished burn to disc, maybe now you'll stop expecting people to post up pointless screen shots
GOTG.jpg

Last edited:
How can anybody possibly know a failed backup is because of an individual computer and not cloneBD?? Would you please explain that, I don't understand. BTW, you said you never tried to burn direct to disc? Then how were you doing it? That's the same failure sequence I got when using anyDVD HD/CloneBD. I guess it's both our PC's fault then??
That's the whole point,it could be. I have imgburn, nero and 2 other disk burning packages on my PC. I also have ITunes which has it's own disk burning driver. Any one. or more, of these could be causing a conflict which is why you need to send in the log file. If I create an ISO then burn it works perfectly so the conversion part isn't at fault. Many other people are getting a disk burn failure so it's important for the developers to find out why by analysing the logfiles.

If I had a PC with a clean copy of windows then it may or may not work.....
I may give it a try.

That's the whole point,it could be. I have imgburn, nero and 2 other disk burning packages on my PC. I also have ITunes which has it's own disk burning driver. Any one. or more, of these could be causing a conflict which is why you need to send in the log file. If I create an ISO then burn it works perfectly so the conversion part isn't at fault. Many other people are getting a disk burn failure so it's important for the developers to find out why by analysing the logfiles.

If I had a PC with a clean copy of windows then it may or may not work.....
I may give it a try.

I've created ISO's but nothing but cloneBD would compress them and that didn't work. How are you getting movie compressed to burn with say Imgburn? I also agree with your assessment of the problem, no doubt it's a burn issue. I've sent a bunch of log files in for analysis, put some here too. This PC was just built in September and isn't loaded up with all those burn programs, so conflict highly unlikely for me.

Last edited:
When you post a logfile it gives us the ability to see what settings you used. No we're not developers but it doesn't stop is from being able to see your settings in the logfile and try and replicate it using your exact settings.
Again I see no need to waste my time taking screen shots for every successful burn. On all my systems I have successful burns to SL BD-RE discs, and the few burns I've done direct to TDK SL BD-R's have all worked as well. The fact that I'm not having all these issues points to something happening on specific systems otherwise it would fail to burn on all mine as well. What that is I don't know as I'm not a developer just a system builder.
Here's a shot of a finished burn to disc, maybe now you'll stop expecting people to post up pointless screen shots
View attachment 26176

You misunderstood me (surprise). Didn't ask for every successful burn, just wanted to see what one looked like. Only been trying to get one for 2 months. Thanks for taking the time to show me. Hope that wasn't too much hassle or time consuming, if so much obliged. That's the one I've been trying to get, unsuccessfully, since it came out. My system is less than 6 months old, with the best available components at the time, including 32GB ram, XFX video R270X w/ 2GB DDR5 video ram.

I have sent multiple log files in with no response. Haven't tried anew with latest release yet, cold here is ridiculous and have to get to a store first. Did try previously ripped ISO of Guardians with new release, no good. Hoping old rip was at fault. Using Ritek Ridata blanks, which are rated highly.

Last edited:
I wonder if it's an AMD thing as I never use them myself

I guess anythings possible but I'm fairly certain lots of CloneBD users have AMD processors. Hard to imagine what affect that would have on the burning process. Never was an issue with standard DVD burning.

Yes, Symantec Endpoint Protection Premium and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium.

I'm wondering if they may be blocking it as I've seen Antivirus software block Blu-ray burning engines inside editing software. DVD seems fine, just Blu-ray side that gets blocked. I don't suppose it's possible to remove them to see if that's what's causing the issue?

Can't remove them, but can disable them before I try the back up process. Maybe the upgrade fixed things, although I tried a previously ripped ISO without success? Have to take my deer attacked vehicle to repair shop 50 miles away, just about ruins today. Perhaps I'll give that a try when I get back this evening. At this stage, I'll try anything. I kinda hope they aren't responsible though. Have a fine day, will let you know what happens around this time tomorrow. Thanks for the assistance.

Last edited:
Disabling doesn't always work as even when 'disabled' a lot of the time they are still running in the background

That's the best I can do cos they came pre-installed on this pc.
I was able to get to 95% burn, wouldn't they prevent it altogether if they were blocking it?
Additionally, with all the logs sent in, wouldn't Slysoft/Elby have a statement of sorts warning users of that possibility?
It would be a no-win situation to have the case of top notch protection vs burnability.
One other thing I should mention, I've been trying to back up pre-viewed movies bought from rental store at discounted rates, wondering if protection scheme is same as retail movies, wasn't an issue with standard DVD's.

Last edited:
I don't consider any Antivirus 'top notch' if it interferes with programs and can't be disabled when needed. Working as a system builder and having to deal with tech support all day I've found that AV software causes a lot of issues as the manufacturers have made the decision to block things for no real reason, and Norton/Symantec are one of the worst culprits for that. I often have to get people to uninstall their AV and then everything works properly again.

I didn't say it couldn't be disabled or interfered with any programs, you made that assumption. I simply stated I can't uninstall it.

I've heard about AV causing problems but again, after all the logs sent in, I have a hard time thinking Slysoft/Elby wouldn't make a statement to that effect if AV was an issue. Have a look at my log files or the DMP file I posted and see if AV is interfering......

BTW, would AV not be concerned with external threats? I've never noticed them interfering with already installed programs. They may make it difficult for certain internet related issues, however after installation, I never had a case of AV causing problems that I was aware of. Windows, yes, but not AV.

Last edited:
Back