• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

To eliminate the protection HDCP to the flight

DMD

I wanted to ask if this last release (6.1.2.3) succeeds in eliminating the protection HDCP, during the vision on TV LCD not HDCP ready ?

Cordially I thank
Domenico

HTCP Question

I have AnyDVD HD installed with Power DVD Ultra version 7.1 I have an All In Wonder 9800 Pro video card (non HDCP compliant card) I get green horizontial lines on Power DVD Ultra with audio. Am I doing something wrong to get video playback. I am understanding that AnyDVD HD is suppose to let me use my current hardware to playback HD DVD's. I hope this is enough information for someone to help. If it is not please let me know.

Last edited:
Not enough video

I have AnyDVD HD installed with Power DVD Ultra version 7.1 I have an All In Wonder 9800 Pro video card (non HDCP compliant card) I get green horizontial lines on Power DVD Ultra with audio. Am I doing something wrong to get video playback. I am understanding that AnyDVD HD is suppose to let me use my current hardware to playback HD DVD's. I hope this is enough information for someone to help. If it is not please let me know.

AnyDVD/HD gets rid of the HDCP requirements for monitor and video card. This does NOT mean that your card must not meet the minimum video specs of PowerDVD Ultra, just that HDCP isn't needed. In the ATI line you'll need an X1600 or higher model this is due to the video processing requirements of the player NOT HDCP.

OK, so I get the X1600 from ATI. I have a 2.8Mhz processor Overclocked to 3.0. Will that be enough to view HD DVD's on Power DVD Ultra? Thank You!

It's a P4. I can still upgrade to a Prescott 3.0. But will add $100.00 plus. I am trying to get to the cheapest way viewing HD-DVD on my PC without having to upgrade much. Has anyone been able to achieve smooth playback with single core processors and proper video card?

Last edited:
I have read several threads here and on AVS about this issue. Trying to get this to work cheaply, as I first thought I could do, just will not work. You really need to build a brand new computer if you want to have something that will work on all BDR and HDVD movies. Bluray discs in the future may be encoded a lot higher than they are now and only the fastest PC today will be able to play them.

I don't want to finally get this working and then find out that it will not work on all movies I want to watch.

Back