• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

TMT3 Promotion

R

ralpher

If you buy now Total Media Theatre 3 you can use promotion code

"EARTHDAY"

to get 35% off all arcsoft downloads.
I dont know how long this code is valid.

greets

@profcolli: How can't I see that? I must be blind this morning ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
...Now you have 20 % off any Arcsoft software with the code:

ARC404P20

Don`t know how long. Use it....

...You can also use the following Promotioncode for an 20% offer:

APRMAY10

Is valid through 5/2/2010.

Enter coupon code

MEMORIALDAY

at checkout to receive 30% off.
Offer valid through 5/31/2010.

EDIT: Today I have bought the 3D plugin for TMT3 and
the code "ARC404P20" is still valid! (5th june 2010)

Enter coupon code

DADGRAD

at checkout to receive 25% off.
Offer valid through 6/25/2010 8).

Enter coupon code

4THJULY

at checkout to receive 35% off.
Offer valid through 7/5/2010.

It's for all Arcsoft products.
Interesting for 3D & slimHD ;)

Enter coupon code

Summer2010

Offer valid through 7/19/2010.

Enter coupon code

Summer2010

Offer valid through 7/19/2010.

I might hold of on purchasing the commercial software players (TMT, PDVD, etc) until we get some verified response on how they are going to handle the Cineavia watermark issue. Reason is because there is already one Bluray release using it (The Losers) and more to follow. You might find that a month from now (or depending on how quickly they are forced to implement the code) your software player may not be able to play any backups.

Not trying to be a fearmonger and with the discount, the player is a good deal, but less money is still money and paying for something that might be virtually useless in the near future still smells like wasted money.

I might hold of on purchasing the commercial software players (TMT, PDVD, etc) until we get some verified response on how they are going to handle the Cineavia watermark issue. Reason is because there is already one Bluray release using it (The Losers) and more to follow. You might find that a month from now (or depending on how quickly they are forced to implement the code) your software player may not be able to play any backups.

Not trying to be a fearmonger and with the discount, the player is a good deal, but less money is still money and paying for something that might be virtually useless in the near future still smells like wasted money.

Uhhhh, wouldn't that be a reason TO buy it now while you can still get a version that doesn't contain cinavia?? Just saying...

Uhhhh, wouldn't that be a reason TO buy it now while you can still get a version that doesn't contain cinavia?? Just saying...

I guess it's perspective. Just like with the hardware players, you might find yourself in a situation where you update to play the latest releases as soon as possible or you keep an unpatched copy laying around.

I guess either is valid and it's up to the buyer if he/she is patient enough to wait on Sly to crack a new protection.

I guess it's perspective. Just like with the hardware players, you might find yourself in a situation where you update to play the latest releases as soon as possible or you keep an unpatched copy laying around.

I guess either is valid and it's up to the buyer if he/she is patient enough to wait on Sly to crack a new protection.

With software players it's easier to just backup a working configuration for backups and keep an updated one for originals if you have to wait on a fix. TMT3 would be a good candidate for that type of player given the HD DVD and folder playback support.

Again for TMT3 and all other Arcsoft products:

Enter coupon code

JULYEND30

Offer valid through 8/2/2010.

For TMT3 and all other Arcsoft products:

Enter coupon code

SCHOOL10

Offer valid through 8/17/2010.

For TMT3 and all other Arcsoft products:

Enter coupon code