• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

TMNT blu ray. 100% complete no audio

mikenice0522

I made a copy with the trial version and had no audio in English and it had the watermark so I thought maybe with the trial version it wasn't the full program. I bought the license and I still get the same thing just without the Watermark. I've had success on other movies Such as "Guardians of the Galaxy" and "Expendables 3". If I switch to spanish or english with the directors commentary the movie starts to freeze but you can hear the audio. I have to be honest I've had less than 50% success on some of the titles I've tried. I've probably wasted 8-9 disc so far with movies that have no audio or like "Into the Storm" it never gets pass the trailers and it freezes (tried on 2 different blu ray players that aren't old) I have faith that the software will get better but it sucks to release a program with so many issues to start especially when there were talks of releasing this program early last year. So I'm a little disappointed at this point but I'll be patient. If anyone can help me on the Ninja Turtles with no audio that would be great.

I've tied doing complete copy and partial copy. I use Memorex 25gb 4x disc and Verbatim 6x disc. Same thing

Last edited:
I made a copy with the trial version and had no audio in English and it had the watermark so I thought maybe with the trial version it wasn't the full program. I bought the license and I still get the same thing just without the Watermark. I've had success on other movies Such as "Guardians of the Galaxy" and "Expendables 3". If I switch to spanish or english with the directors commentary the movie starts to freeze but you can hear the audio. I have to be honest I've had less than 50% success on some of the titles I've tried. I've probably wasted 8-9 disc so far with movies that have no audio or like "Into the Storm" it never gets pass the trailers and it freezes (tried on 2 different blu ray players that aren't old) I have faith that the software will get better but it sucks to release a program with so many issues to start especially when there were talks of releasing this program early last year. So I'm a little disappointed at this point but I'll be patient. If anyone can help me on the Ninja Turtles with no audio that would be great.

I've tied doing complete copy and partial copy. I use Memorex 25gb 4x disc and Verbatim 6x disc. Same thing

I have also tried the trial version and it quits before finishing and says it is complete. No sound. Is this a problem with the trial version? I would like to purchase the program, but not till I can get it working

That's what I meant as there have been various other versions

I have also tried the trial version and it quits before finishing and says it is complete. No sound. Is this a problem with the trial version? I would like to purchase the program, but not till I can get it working

No the full version does it as well for me.

It's probably because the TrueHD track is an Atmos track. The only other english track on that disc is for the visually impaired. A lot of software has problems with Atmos tracks. I know to play it on the computer you need to use Lav Filters as they discard the Atmos information.

You guys know that you can always generate log files by pressing the 'alt' button? The hidden buttons for either directly emailing log files to Elby or saving log files options appear.

My advice for now is to always create a log file. Then if you have a problem, send the log file to Elby with a description of the problem or post it here in the CloneBD forum.

Last edited:
No Audio

Same story here. I've burned 3 coasters of the BD disc "Starman". The video is there, but the audio is silent. I thought an audio 'option' might be selected, but the 'audio' button does nothing. I'm a Long time AnyDVD, CloneDVD, Virtual Clone Drive user (lifetime subscriptions). Based upon my past experience with Slysoft, I purchased the "lifetime" (mine or Slysofts?) subscription to CloneBD. I'm going to try another movie, copying just the movie with both DTS and AC3 audio tracks. For this test, I'm going straight from the BD disc and will output an .iso file. I'm really hoping this problem had to do with the first disc, but based upon the other posts in this thread, I'm not hopeful. I can copy very nicely with BD Rebuilder. Once this next test is completed, I'll post my results. I'll also attempt to generate the log file using the ALT key as others have suggested. It would be a very sad day to discover that a freeware program outperforms CloneBD.

I had the exact same issue

Back