• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Tivx 6500

Ted Gatlin

I hope I am not posting this too far off base - but since there are a lot of posts about ISO's - I thought I would try. I have very limited knowledge about ISO's.

I have created an ISO with ImgBurn - copied it on the hard drive in the Tivx, but it will not play. I know on a PC the file has to be mounted with Daemon in order to be played by player. Does this apply here in some fashion.

There is no reference to playing ISO files in the manual or on any forum that I have found.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

the way that it works with Daemon Tools is that Daemon Tools gives your computer an extra optical drive, which your player software sees are a real one, even though its on your harddrive.

that would be why its not working on your standalone, you would need to install daemon tools or something. probably the best course of action is to rip the iso to video files and put those on the standalone.

I am assuming since you are posting to the high def for this the DVICO HD players don't natively support blu-ray / HD DVD Iso's. They work awesome for the normal dvd iso's. You will need to convert your HD iso's into a format it understands. Ts, mkv, etc.

Back