• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Titles without Problems (All Regions)

No problems with:

No problems with:
Southland - Season 2 - Region 1
The Event - The Complete Series - Region 1
Whiteout - Region 1
Hanna - Region 1
Detroit 1-8-7 - The Complete First Season - Region 1
Fringe - The Complete Third Season - Region 1
That's What I Am - Region 1
Vanishing On 7th Street - Region 1
Limitless - Region 1
Source Code - Region 1

All DVD's

Thanks, Dusty

Cowboys & Aliens

No problem ripping "Cowboys & Aliens" using AnyDVD version 6.8.8.7. Nevertheless, a log file has been included for additional review.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.8.7_Info_E_COWBOYS_AND_ALIENS.zip
    105.6 KB · Views: 3
Mr. Popper's Penguins

No problem ripping "Mr. Popper's Penguins" using AnyDVD version 6.8.8.7. Nevertheless, a log file has been included for additional review.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.8.7_Info_H_MR_POPPERS_PENGUINS.zip
    111.3 KB · Views: 3
The Debt

No problem ripping "The Debt" using AnyDVD version 6.8.8.7. Nevertheless, a log file has been included for additional review.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.8.7_Info_H_THE_DEBT.zip
    104.1 KB · Views: 2
No Problem Posts

I created this post so because I get movies five days in advance of the release date. I thought it might be advantageous for Slysoft engineers to review the logs to see if anything different was happening. In the future I will only post if there is a problem.

I created this post so because I get movies five days in advance of the release date. I thought it might be advantageous for Slysoft engineers to review the logs to see if anything different was happening. In the future I will only post if there is a problem.

Logs from discs without problems are just fine to post in this thread. :) I think Frank meant instead of posting every logfile in a thread by itself you should have put all your posts in this one thread ;)

Rise: Planet of the Apes

Rise: Planet of the Apes
AnyDVD(HD) 6.8.9.0, Region 1

I'm surprised no one else has submitted this as this title is in the online database.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.9.0_Info_E_RISE_OF_THE_PLANET_OF_THE_APES.zip
    120.3 KB · Views: 5
Until now, i haven't find any region 2 (greece) dvd old or new,which can't be copied by anydvd.

Therefore i think is not necessary to post any titlte :)

Until now, i haven't find any region 2 (greece) dvd old or new,which can't be copied by anydvd.

Therefore i think is not necessary to post any titlte :)

Much agreed. :agree:
This just my personal opinion, but I'm not sure why this is even here at all.
In the old days, when someone posted a log from a "good title", it of course wasn't sticky and just scrolled away off the front page when it's time went by. No big deal. No harm, no foul.

Now we just have one more sticky.

-W

Back