Title Configuration Screen

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by Seaneroo, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Seaneroo

Seaneroo New Member

When copying a DVD, CloneDVD2 gives you a checklist of chapters to choose from. You choose which to copy and which not to copy. However, the chapters appear in a form of code that I cannot decipher. My question is, how can you tell what material is included in those chapters? For example, if you want to exclude trailers from your copy, how do you know which chapters to leave out?

Any help on deciphering the Title Configuration Screen would be most appreciated!

2. Whisperer

Whisperer Well-Known Member

Those are not "chapters" those are entire title sets.
    there is no deciphering(??) of codes. The titlesets play in the preview window when you highlight them. Select or deselect the titles you want.
    They are not chapters ... chapters are part of the main movie or sometimes longer special features are broken up into chapters ... but chapters are only part of a whole Title. If you want to remove trailers, deselect every title that is a trailer after previewing it to see what the each title is.

Best regards,
    Whisperer

3. BillyW

BillyW Member

Review

Click the "review" tab on the screen side,then click each box and it plays the scene

4. Seaneroo

Seaneroo New Member

Thanks, guys!

5. fivestones

fivestones Well-Known Member

Glade to see this post Seaneroo it will hep me also thanks.