• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Title Configuration Screen

Seaneroo

When copying a DVD, CloneDVD2 gives you a checklist of chapters to choose from. You choose which to copy and which not to copy. However, the chapters appear in a form of code that I cannot decipher. My question is, how can you tell what material is included in those chapters? For example, if you want to exclude trailers from your copy, how do you know which chapters to leave out?

Any help on deciphering the Title Configuration Screen would be most appreciated!

CloneDVD2 gives you a checklist of chapters to choose from
Those are not "chapters" those are entire title sets.
the chapters appear in a form of code that I cannot decipher
there is no deciphering(??) of codes. The titlesets play in the preview window when you highlight them. Select or deselect the titles you want.
to exclude trailers from your copy, how do you know which chapters to leave out?
They are not chapters ... chapters are part of the main movie or sometimes longer special features are broken up into chapters ... but chapters are only part of a whole Title. If you want to remove trailers, deselect every title that is a trailer after previewing it to see what the each title is.

Best regards,
Whisperer

Review

Click the "review" tab on the screen side,then click each box and it plays the scene

Glade to see this post Seaneroo it will hep me also thanks.

Back