• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Titan Quest Immortal Quest

Monguse

Has anyone been able to get either T.Q or T.Q.I.Q. to work with G.J.?
i have tried and so far it still asks for the DVD every time no matter how long
I've played.

i had the original version of TQ working ok wih the old version of GJ.

In fact I seem to recall the GJ "knew" the game i.e. it was there on the drop down menu of profiles.

NB Sometimes these older games get re-realeased as gold versions or game of the year versions & those have different copy protections. for example - I eventually gave up with GJ on a gold version of Jowood's Spellforce, though other people were able to profile the original version of the game. ( and I gave up on Jowood completely as their game also forced me to disable Couffin drivers needed for DVD wiriting before it would runfrom it's own DVD ! )

It's one of the games I can't get to work, with 2.9.18.545, and used to work quite happily in the old version of GJ :(

i have my Titan quest gold edition working fine with the latest version as well.

i did the default profile and everything works fine...

Back