• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Time to back up

pathfindercod

I am tryignt o make a backup of Fury Bluray. I am doing a convert full disc to 25gb bluray. Is it normal for this software to take 7 hours?? I am at 32% 2.5 hours into it and it says 4-4.5 hours left. Am I doing something wrong?

That would depend on your computer, are you running direct from the disc or from a ripped copy? What model number is your CPU?

Intel i7-4960x (running at 4.8ghz). Internal LG bluray burners)
Ripping from the actual disc to the hd had it set to a full disc copy convert to 25gb.

I let it go overnight and woke up and it had errored out at about 98%, so 6 hours to rip then it puked right at the end.

UGh.. Ive been a loyal slysoft customer and owner of there software since before the move.. I hope this new software gets fixed soon enough. Seem to be a lot of issues.. :(

I did save the error log on a file. i will email it to support later today when i get back home to the PC.

Ya I had same problem with some of the disc I tried. Although it puked a lot quicker still at 86%. Fury is 2hrs 14 min not counting special features. I was able to make full 1:1 on these disc if I remember right. Could put to hard drive 1:1. Then try to play before compressing and burning any further. Make sure no other programs r running that might utilize a lot of memory or cpu while backing up
By the way I think there is a sub forum for bugs and issues the mods r using now so they can better keep track of logs

Last edited:
Same movie Fury....I don't see how it could be the computer

That would depend on your computer, are you running direct from the disc or from a ripped copy? What model number is your CPU?

thought I would give the newest update a try after three failures on the old version. Tried to make a feature only movie after ripping with AnyDvdHD and wanting CloneBD to compress to fit a 25GB blank. CloneBD estimates 8 hours to do this. After three and a half hours and only 48% complete I said the hell with it because it was tying up my computer. I then took the same iso and made a copy with BDrebuilder and Imgburn. One hour and 48 minutes to compress to 25GB with BDrebuilder, and 42 minutes to burn at 2X speed with Imgburn. I just don't understand how I can have a completed copy in less than three hours if the problem CloneBD has is with my computer.

BD Rebuilder can offload onto the GPU depending on your settings, so it may be doing that, also BD rebuilder has different quality settings from 'Good' (very fast) to Highest (very slow), as well as single pass CRF & ABR encoding options.

I can encode films in around 45 minutes using CloneBD using an ISO on a SSD

Last edited:
I do use the high speed BD25 option on BDrebuilder

BD Rebuilder can offload onto the GPU depending on your settings, so it may be doing that, also BD rebuilder has different quality settings from 'Good' (very fast) to Highest (very slow), as well as single pass CRF & ABR encoding options.

I can encode films in around 45 minutes using CloneBD using an ISO on a SSD

but it uses a two pass CRF & ABR options. I also keep the HD audio whether it be Dolby True audio or DTS master and I honestly can not tell any difference between the original and the copy in video or audio and that is watching it on a Mitsubishi DLP 80 inch TV. Maybe I don't know how to use CloneBD it but so far I just keep making coasters.

Back