Those little black belts ???

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Clams, Oct 2, 2007.

  1. Clams

    Clams Well-Known Member

    That look like a rubber band, except they have very little stretch. They go in casette decks, VCR's, and older CD

    My karaoke decks use them to lift the disc trays.... and they are dying (stretched).

    Any idea WHAT type of vendor I could go to (on a local basis) to match a
    couple up??

  2. Charlie

    Charlie Well-Known Member

    Should be able to go to any electronic repair shop and they would either have them or order them I would think.
  3. oldjoe

    oldjoe Well-Known Member

    If no local vendors have what you need, try an Automotive parts store. They carry O-Rings that might match up. A vacuum cleaner repair shop might possibly be able to help you also.
  4. nerothehero

    nerothehero Member

    try radio shack