• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

THOR the dark world = HANG!

jaffab

All,

I had high hopes for CloneBD, but it does not quite work yet - too many problems. Of my 5 disks I have tried, I have 2 coasters (FROZEN and Dreed), 1 working (THOR) and 2 program hangs (THOR2 and Winter solder).

So I am going to start threads on the disks that dont work - to warn others about these disks, and what the problems are...

On Thor THE DARK WORLD, CloneBD (lastest version) hangs on the rip (STAGE A) after 13 seconds (ripping track #3) - left machine ripping for 12 hours and finally aborted it. Nothing wrong with the disk, and ANYDVDHD happy rips it to an ISO image.

Trying to use CloneBD to burn the ISO to a BR disk (DL to DL), it hangs in the exact same place.

In the end, I ended up ripping the movie to ISO using AnydvdHD, and then burnt the ISO to a DL-BR using Nero HD.

Faultless rip, burn and playback with all menus, movie, sound and features in place.

Back