This to you Webslinger!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by 5150, Mar 26, 2007.

1. 5150

5150 Well-Known Member

I've used Anydvd for quite some time now--no issues. I'm a regular reader and sometimes participant of this forum.

Hats off, and bottoms up to you, Webslinger. I just wanted to say a quick "thanks" for all of the information you provide, as well as your patience and efforts. I realize you're not on Slysoft's payroll, but you should be. I find that you do a fantastic job.:bowdown:

So, let it be known, your efforts are very much appreciated!

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Thank you very much for your kind words--and thank you for taking the time to write them. I appreciate it! :) :bowdown:

3. zebadee

zebadee Well-Known Member

Hi :)
    Yes! Well done 5150 & thanks for your post.:agree:
    As the post count shows Webslinger is a slave to the cause of helping fellow members. So deserves any & all accolades that come his way.
    Webslinger :clap: :bowdown:

4. Webslinger

Thank you very much, Zebadee. I certainly am not the only person to thank though. There are many knowledgeable people answering questions and helping others on the boards, yourself included.

Thank you very much for your kind words and for your support! :)

5. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

You deserve it Webslinger, you have spent countless hours here helping people and I am glad to see that it is acknowledged.:clap:

6. Webslinger

Thank you very much! :bowdown:

7. cool_desac

cool_desac Well-Known Member

Webby,

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

(and more!)

8. Webslinger

Thank you!

9. Mudd

Mudd Member

This could go all the way back to the squeaky wheel! As long as one is doing a service, no complaint, no comment. Miss one or if you think they missed one, all hell is here.

I'm just regretful that I didn't think to do this. I am a true beginner to backup work and I would like to sing along with the choir, "great to have you Webslinger and thanks for your time and service."

10. Webslinger

Helping out people is the reason I'm here, so if I did something that helped you, then that's great. Thank you for taking the time to write! Very nice of you

11. 5150

5150 Well-Known Member

My wife and I very much enjoyed the otter video. Anything "ferret" is welcome too.:agree: :agree:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2007
  12. Webslinger

13. 5150

5150 Well-Known Member

Crazy Weasels

Thanks! My wife and I love those little weasels. It's the perfect pet for us: They don't bark, they're litter trained, and they sleep around 18 hours a day!