• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

This program is not responding

crown34

Ok I have been using CloneDVD for a little over a month with no problems and now I get "This prgram is not responding" when I browse for the file to be backed up. I also just uninstalled both AnyDVD and CloneDVD and reinstalled and no fix. So im using the updated versions with:

Windows XP,
Sony DVD Rom DDU1615
NEC DVD RW ND-3550A

Its only happening on Open Season. Just happen to check on another movie I just backed up the other day and it worked fine. I also just installed the trials on my back-up pc and it would back up Open Season so now Im not sure what is going on.

@ crown34,

Welcome to the Forum.

Perchance do you have any Multi Tasking operations running in the background during the DVD copying process? Active background Multi Tasking operations can interfere with the proper functioning of AnyDVD-CloneDVD. To ensure that all background Multi Tasking operations are in fact curtailed check that ALL unnecessary programs are not automatically loaded during Window Startup. To check this suggest viewing the below Web Link that details how to use MSCONFIG to configure Windows Startup to load only necessary items. You will be surprised at all the unnecessary Memory and Resource wasting items that are automatically loaded during Windows Startup. Suggest when visiting the below referenced Web Link to also check out Paul "PacMan" Collins' huge "Startup Applications" list (http://www.sysinfo.org/startuplist.php)

http://netsquirrel.com/msconfig/

Regards,
Coaster

Back