• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Third-party Blu-ray copy program

nebostrangla

For the members of this forum that prefer as many tools in the toolbox as possible. Here's a link to a giveaway to a full version of a Blu-ray copy program with lifetime update.
http://www.sothinkmedia.com/giveaway.htm
All that's needed is a valid email address. They are giving away 10 licenses a day but only did two yesterday which means if you sign up for it you will probably get one too.
I received a key yesterday 30 min after signing up that I will probably give to my brother to use. But I did have to check my junk folder. I found this over on the Myce forum and was posting for the members that may not visit other forums.

PS
For what it's worth I do own a LTL to cloneBD and that is my preferred option.

grabbed one, ya can never have too many tools ^^ I "won" instantly after submitting mail lol. Installed, activated, uninstalled :D

That's why I posted it over here. They weren't anyone getting them They giving some away now. LoL

Just the copy option. It seems to be a "modular" launcher where each option needs to be activated seperately

@nebostrangla on the program what is unlocked is it just the bluray option??
From the description for the full version that they are giving keys to.

Sothink Blu-ray Copy
Sothink Blu-ray Copy is an all-inclusive Blu-ray copy software that copies all kinds of Blu-rays to blank Blu-ray/DVD/AVCHD discs, or onto computer HDDs as ISO files or folders. It has 5 copy modes, Full Disc, Main Movie, Customize, Clone/Burn and Merge. Customers can choose whatever that meets their requirements. The most eye-catching features are its compatibility with 3D Blu-rays, which lets users to output 3D Blu-rays to genuine 3D format, Side-by-Side 3D format, even to regular 2D format, and BD shrink which can not only copy BD 50 to BD 50, BD 25 to BD 25, but also shrink the large-size BD 50 to much smaller size BD 25, and vice versa.
Note: a 3rd party decrypter is needed if you want to copy the protected Blu-rays.

Basically think of it as a very slimmed down, beginner version of CloneBD ^^

Won one too, lol.
The webpage and the surface of the program look similar to another tool.

Not much "winning" about it. More likely, first come first served :p

Hmm, I'm skeptical as to their motive. I just submitted my email, and instantly, magically won. I never win anything...

I'd be interested in hearing from anyone that submitted an email and didn't win.

I received the "you win" email with in seconds (I used a email addy I do not care about), I did not click on the hyperlinks. It does sound rather odd.

Hmm, I'm skeptical as to their motive. I just submitted my email, and instantly, magically won. I never win anything...

I'd be interested in hearing from anyone that submitted an email and didn't win.

I entered over 24 hours ago using a Hotmail address and did not win ( YES - I checked Junk folder )

I just entered again a few minutes ago.

UPDATE 01: I just won! "Activate your lifetime Blu-ray Copy from SothinkMedia Software" went to my Hotmail Junk folder.

UPDATE 02: Is this a SCAM? See attached jpeg. Says you MUST purchase their $96.60 toolkit BEFORE activating what you "won"?

Attachments

• You must purchase toolkit before activation.jpg
    You must purchase toolkit before activation.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Same here, entered yesterday, got nothing, so after reading your post I re-entered and got an email in my junk folder straight away. I do wonder if it's got malware in it as they seem to be giving it away to everyone. I may install it on a clean standalone system and see what it does

I entered over 24 hours ago using a Hotmail address and did not win ( YES - I checked Junk folder )

UPDATE 01: I just won! "Activate your lifetime Blu-ray Copy from SothinkMedia Software" went to my Hotmail Junk folder.

UPDATE 02: Is this a SCAM? See attached jpeg. Says you MUST purchase their $96.60 toolkit BEFORE activating what you "won"?

Wow!

This is why RedFox is the most popular Bluray Software in the World. ( Plus Redfox is better even if that was not a scam.) LOL

I activated mine without purchasing the toolkit

I activated mine without purchasing the toolkit

I went ahead and activated mine without purchasing the toolkit (Note: I didn't say it was a scam. I just was not sure.)

I now checking to see how it does with 3D Blu Ray

I have some combo 2D/3D Blu Rays that when ripped to iso only play in 2D with my Blue Times streamer ( SOME play in 3D! )

I'm hoping the 2D/3D Blu Ray I'm now processing will play in 3D when the processing is done

I know there is an option to convert to SBS 3D (which I know will play) but I want to keep the 3D in the same format that is on the Blu Ray

P. S. I own and use CloneBD. I just wanted to see how good this software is.

Back