• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Think again before downloading the new SP1 with Vista ...

Actually, you have had problems in the past with certain discs that may possibly be related to having incd installed--and incd is not required for dvd-ram drives (use a FAT file format). There's no need to be using a UDF file format.

Without rehashing this debate with you.... ;)
I still think that the use of the UDF file system works better for me for what I port the discs back and forth between (older Unix variations, Linix, Lynix and various other sub-projects). Many can't read a FAT partition.

However, kd5yov is having problems and has been having problems over the course of three different threads. During that time kd6yov has not uninstalled Incd. Consequently, it would be a good idea to see if Incd is causing problems, especially since I, another moderator, and James (and a number of users who uninstalled Incd to discover their problems disappeared) do know Incd can cause conflicts with Anydvd (and Clonedvd for that matter).

And that I very much agree with. Hey, if you ask for help, FOLLOW the advice. And post your fricking logs! But I only learned to do so after being beaten over the head too! :D

I still think that the use of the UDF file system works better for me for what I port the discs back and forth between (older Unix variations, Linix, Lynix and various other sub-projects). Many can't read a FAT partition.

Fair enough, but if you do encounter problems, then as a troubleshooting step it may be wise to check to see if Incd was causing problems . . .

I find it incredible that anyone uses Vista!!!! There is not one person I know who had Vista who kept it.....

It is such a problem OS...trash it an get XP

I find it incredible that anyone uses Vista!!!! There is not one person I know who had Vista who kept it.....

It is such a problem OS...trash it an get XP

Honestly I prefer it over XP as I want the use of both cores and XP 32 bit doesn't fully utilize all cores yes I know there is a 64 bit version but who would want that as there is no support for it at all it was merely a prototype for the up coming vista.

Vista is trash. Not worth the money! XP could be updated forever through open-source enhancements, but the community is too lazy to do so, so instead people just get the official MS crap. I tested the final pre-release version of Vista, and hated it. I'm still using XP now updated to SP3 (pre release from microsoft.com).

Back