thesmith

Discussion in 'GameJackal' started by incognito, Mar 28, 2007.

1. incognito

incognito Member

I want to know if thesmith is still working with the game jackal developers. Now, that guy was cool!

I never met a developer who was willing to chat with over his personal/work IM to get a problem resolved.

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

:agree: He was very, very nice to me with purchasing issues even. I always had the impression he was a super nice guy. It would be great if he posted here from time to time if only to say hello.

Just my opinion

Last edited: Mar 28, 2007
  3. jabbilabbi

jabbilabbi Member

ah yes, thesmith, he was always on the forums it seemed, night and day. Great for ppl like us who always check em as well.

i hope slysoft also are paying the same group of software developers to make this version.

the software was popular for a reason.

4. Gerff

Gerff New Member

re: the smith

It would be great if he was as helpful and nice here as he was at GJ. Also, in reply to jabbillabbi, GJ was great for a reason, that reasonbeing it worked, with no hassle. Its great when software works as good as GJ, but rarely happens. Lets just hope that SlySoft keeps up the GJ tradition of always working, and never having any negative effects on your system, and always having GREAT customer support (this is the one Im not so sure about yet). With their past record, I would say this wont be a problem.