• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

THEGOLDENCOMPASS With Info

PuNiSh3R

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.4.1.2)
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4169920 sectors (8144 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: THE_GOLDEN_COMPASS
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 8 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Full Disc back up with Anydvd 6.4.1.2 and CloneDVD2.9.1.7

I suggest using the anydvdripper for this one i did 8)
Happy Burning :rock:

The fact that it has so much garbage on the disc lol..:agree:

I suspect the AnyDVD ripper was mentioned because this is a New Line release. I can further theorize from a quick glance at the AnyDVD status window that it contains the X-Protect protection as with many other New Line releases which means using Nero Recode or DVD Shrink, among other rippers, won't like this movie when doing a full-disc rip. If the AnyDVD ripper handles this correctly then CloneDVD should handle it just fine, as well.

Without the disc I am only speculating, however, but I am fairly confident that this is the case.

The fact that it has so much garbage on the disc lol..:agree:

I think the question they are asking is why do you recommend using Anydvd ripper when you own Clonedvd?

Clonedvd rips faster and the can also handle the disc.

Just to be safe because i did have problems with dvd's like this one that i would just use clonedvd and it would stop around 67%..So with dvd's like this i would use the ripper :)

PuNiSh3R, is there any chance that you could post the log files, please? :)

Just to be safe because i did have problems with dvd's like this one that i would just use clonedvd and it would stop around 67%..So with dvd's like this i would use the ripper :)

I think your experience was coincidental. Both Anydvd ripper and Clonedvd share parts of the same code. What could have happened was the disc you were using was borderline bad, and it just happened to work using one method at that time. Had you cleaned the disc and tried again with Clonedvd, the results may have been different.

But whatever you're happy doing . . .

Here's the log file:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_THE_GOLDEN_COMPASS.zip
    233.7 KB · Views: 9
Back