• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The witch USA

calcu007

I noticed that AnyDVD added speedmenu and removed UOPs even with both settings disabled

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.0.3_Info_F_THE_WITCH.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • AnyDVD_8.0.0.3_Info_F_THE_WITCH.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Doing same thing on Canadian version
If more log files are needed say so

Check the status window:
Code:
WARNING: This disc requires speedmenu!

My US Netflix version says that playlist 680 is good. Ripping it now with MakeMKV. Anybody confirm?

Check the status window:
Code:
WARNING: This disc requires speedmenu!
If I made a copy using CloneBD or if I made a rip. Does the menus is removed? or speedmenu added?

Power DVD plays this as playlist 607 even though window says good playlist is 680?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.0.3_Info_G_THE_WITCH.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
I just copied The Witch using ANY DVD 7.6.9.5 and Clone 2.9.3.3 without issue. And was able to burn to a DVD blank for personal use. It played perfectly using VLC Media Player, 2.23 Weatherwax version.

The same for The Revenant.

BVRAY2448

Has an update fixed the "REAL" menu for the Witch or does even the Beta versions require Speed menu?

Since there isn't an 8.0.0.4 version yet, that means no. In 8.0.0.3 it needs speedmenu (depending on version possibly), until stated otherwise.

that's probably a rebadged 8.0.0.3 with a version number change for official release

The witch bluray menus works.
Full menus on ISO copy

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 29
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 27
Then you must have a version that's different, that's all.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

@ Pete RE: No, the OPD information has been switched to support non-speedmenu support.

I used the AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.5 on the RB disk and it does actually play the menu but it chooses the wrong playlist with a playback sequence that's 1 minute longer.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.5_Info_J_THE_WITCH.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
@ Pete RE: No, the OPD information has been switched to support non-speedmenu support.

I used the AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.5 on the RB disk and it does actually play the menu but it chooses the wrong playlist with a playback sequence that's 1 minute longer.

That is likely correct, yes, sorry. Full functionality (for some of these new discs) will require an updated AnyDVD.

Back