• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Witch Canadian Version, Playlist Confusion

Jeff R 1

The status window shows the good playlist of 972 and yet Power DVD shows 980 as the good playlist, but not always.
If I remove the disc and restart everything with the process monitor and Power DVD14, I get a different playlist, each time _ I stopped after the third try.

Here's the log file and jar file, if someone could take a look and tell me for certain what the correct playlist is. Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.1.0_Info_D_THE_WITCH.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
The status window shows the good playlist of 972 and yet Power DVD shows 980 as the good playlist, but not always.
If I remove the disc and restart everything with the process monitor and Power DVD14, I get a different playlist, each time _ I stopped after the third try.

Here's the log file and jar file, if someone could take a look and tell me for certain what the correct playlist is. Thanks.

The Screen Pass protection deliberately adds confusion to the "process monitor trick", so this won't work anymore.
Trust me, it's 972.

The Screen Pass protection deliberately adds confusion to the "process monitor trick", so this won't work anymore.
Trust me, it's 972.
Thanks Pete _ and that sucks about the process monitor. :rolleyes:

@Jeff R 1
I have the Canadian version
What Pete said (972) confirmed
The filter for Procmon has to be m2ts and you have to compare the file sequence with all the possible playlists

@Jeff R 1
I have the Canadian version
What Pete said (972) confirmed
The filter for Procmon has to be m2ts and you have to compare the file sequence with all the possible playlists
But doesn't that only work if you already know the correct playlist from Red Fox ?
And going through all those playlists and comparing the m2ts files seems like it could take a while.

Note which m2ts files, and their sequence, play in PDVD
Yeah, it could take a while to go through the playlists
I usually wait for Redfox to get it

Note which m2ts files, and their sequence, play in PDVD
Yeah, it could take a while to go through the playlists
I usually wait for Redfox to get it
That's a plan... :whistle:

Back