The Walking Dead Season 7 (Anchor Bay release)

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by Massimiliano, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Massimiliano

Massimiliano New Member

Hi everyone!

I usually play everything through this combination: player region B + anyDVDHD decoding.

Anyone else experiencing issues in playback of this title via a region B player?

The disc looks like it's properly decoded as region A, but then I cannot play it properly, I can only access its folders manually.
    I now have set the player to region A and redone the scanning, and it can be played. But I'd have to stick to the player being region A, as I cannot change it if not a few times.

Thanks in advance for any insight!

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Read this: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/please-read-this-before-you-post.71489/ and try again. Without a logfile we can't help you. When removing region from an imported disc it's vital that specify the region where the disc is from (and not your own), if anydvd asks you. If you've set anydvd to automatic, this doesn't always work as far as region determination goes.

3. Massimiliano

Massimiliano New Member

Hi Ch3vr0n, thanks for your answer.
    I always remove codes manually, in this case I removed A as the Anchor Bay release of this show is Region A locked.
    I will see how Region B discs fare, now that player is set on Region A.

4. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

It should work just fine on A's now but not on B's. Hence the need for the logfile.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk