• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Walking Dead Season 7 (Anchor Bay release)

Massimiliano

Hi everyone!

I usually play everything through this combination: player region B + anyDVDHD decoding.

Anyone else experiencing issues in playback of this title via a region B player?

The disc looks like it's properly decoded as region A, but then I cannot play it properly, I can only access its folders manually.
I now have set the player to region A and redone the scanning, and it can be played. But I'd have to stick to the player being region A, as I cannot change it if not a few times.

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Hi Ch3vr0n, thanks for your answer.
I always remove codes manually, in this case I removed A as the Anchor Bay release of this show is Region A locked.
I will see how Region B discs fare, now that player is set on Region A.

It should work just fine on A's now but not on B's. Hence the need for the logfile.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Back