• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Walking Dead Season 6 Nordic screenpass

Hackerjac

Seems like no one have stumbled over this version yet

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.7.0_Info_I_THE WALKING DEAD S06 D1.ziplog
    2.3 MB · Views: 12
  • AnyDVD_8.0.7.1_Info_I_THE WALKING DEAD S06 D2.ziplog
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.0.7.1_Info_I_THE WALKING DEAD S06 D3.ziplog
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
Seems like no one have stumbled over this version yet

Fixed.
For the future - please add some line of text, other than that you'd have expected someone to "stumble over" it for some reason ;)
It's not always entirely self-explanatory.

Sorry for that Pete, was in a hurry, yeah yah i know, its not an excuse :rockingchair:

One thing i wonder is, disc 1 have 6 episodes, but only 2 mpls are mentioned in the status window
Disc 3 have 3 episoden, only 2 mpls are mentioned in status window, and they are for the same episode, one of them are for a single m2ts file whit the episode with sound and subs, the other is for the same episode, just cut into many m2ts files and dosen't have subs

Sorry for that Pete, was in a hurry, yeah yah i know, its not an excuse :rockingchair:

One thing i wonder is, disc 1 have 6 episodes, but only 2 mpls are mentioned in the status window
Disc 3 have 3 episoden, only 2 mpls are mentioned in status window, and they are for the same episode, one of them are for a single m2ts file whit the episode with sound and subs, the other is for the same episode, just cut into many m2ts files and dosen't have subs

I can't say exactly - I don't have that disc. That's how Screen Pass operates on this disc.
Obviously only two of the six episodes on disc one are protected, the others are not.

About disc 3 and "same episode" - that is not likely. Maybe it's an alternate ending/beginning thing or a "director's version". The playtime is a bit different, too.
Both do physically occupy their own space on the disc - they usually don't waste that much space just for fun.

I modified the entries to include the unprotected playlists as well.

Back