• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 (RESOLVED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakejoe85

Here is my log file. Seems like a new Encryption. That just my guess. I assume only one of the biggest craze to women and tweens it be a no brainer. My problem simply can't copy after reaching like couple of minutes it stops and clonedvd gets stuck around 88% so I know it won't shrink. I tried the making ISO and copying hard drive.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.9.1.3_Info_E_BREAKING_DAWN_PART_1.zip
    182.4 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
You don't actually say what your problem is, apart from your drive not being set to a region which can cause issues.

Here is the new update on new current beta. Still fails to copy this disc.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.9.1.6_Info_E_BREAKING_DAWN_PART_1.zip
    181.3 KB · Views: 18
You don't actually say what your problem is, apart from your drive not being set to a region which can cause issues.

To the OP - A pro will have to look at your logfile. Sorry.

To Mr. Bear - I know you've been around long enough to know the difference between a "region free" drive and a "region not set" drive. :disagree:

Drive (Hardware) Region: free

-W

I do know the difference, but as 'region free' is not actually in the AnyDVD region code list I would assume that AnyDVD may have problems matching it.

Not surprising

Considering the BD version needed serious work to fix it this kind of portrait on the DVD version is not unexpected

39.78s: read sectors failed, sense 3:2:0
40.59s: read sectors failed, sense 3:2:0
41.42s: read sectors failed, sense 3:2:0
47.64s: read sectors failed, sense 3:2:0
...11 more...

41.42s: read error 307728 to 307729, max 4158688, io->read_error 0
59.69s: read error 306269 to 306270, max 4158688, io->read_error 0
65.30s: read error 307728 to 307729, max 4158688, io->read_error 0
68.47s: read error 307729 to 307730, max 4158688, io->read_error 0
77.11s: read error 307728 to 307729, max 4158688, io->read_error 0
-----------------------------

Warnings:
-----------------------------
WARNING: Problem reading navpack, curSector 19701, absoluteSector 314746

I suspect James will need to see if this is protection or data.

I do know the difference, but as 'region free' is not actually in the AnyDVD region code list I would assume that AnyDVD may have problems matching it.

Please refer back to an older post by Peer here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=136924&postcount=9. This is part of a rather old thread debating the point of setting a DVD drive's region or not.

There is a huge difference between a drive that hasn't been set and a drive that is region-free. Taking Peer's way making the process easier to visualize the unset drive results in an argument between the drive and AnyDVD where AnyDVD resorts to having to brute force obtaining keys and statistically there is a chance that brute forcing will not always work. With a region-free drive or one that simply has been normally set this problem does not occur¹ because the drive will hand over the keys without the argument and brute forcing isn't necessary.

We'll have to wait on James' input.

Edit:

¹ Matsushita, Panasonic OEM drives are another story altogether. A region mismatch is the end of the line.

Last edited:
Here is my log file. Seems like a new Encryption. That just my guess. I assume only one of the biggest craze to women and tweens it be a no brainer. My problem simply can't copy after reaching like couple of minutes it stops and clonedvd gets stuck around 88% so I know it won't shrink. I tried the making ISO and copying hard drive.

Please do the following:

1.) Exit AnyDVD.
2.) Play the movie with PowerDVD (or a similar player which supports full navgation).
3.) Start playback of the main movie from the menu (after watching all the annoyances)
4.) In your playback program, check which title number is played.
It could be 10, 17, 18 or 19.

AnyDVD believes title 10 is right. Maybe it isn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back