The Tunnel season 2

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by rdgrimes, Jul 13, 2017.

1. rdgrimes

rdgrimes Well-Known Member

USA release of The Tunnel Sabotage (season 2) came out yesterday. Trying to rip this freezes AnyDVD completely in a continuous "AnyDVD is scanning the disc" state. Also not able to get a log file because AnyDVD remains in this state even after ejecting the disc. I can force AnyDVD to close with the exit command from the taskbar. But there's no way to do anything with AnyDVD without starting over again.

Downloaded and tried the latest beta and the result is the same. This is disc-1 of three that I'm trying.

2. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

Which version of AnyDVD?
    Can you remove the checkmark "Enable Bluray support" in AnyDVD's settings and then insert the disc and create an image ("keep protection")?
    Are there read errors?

3. rdgrimes

As I posted, its the newest beta. If I uncheck "Enable bluray" it loads and allows me to create a protected image. There are no read errors, and while its is hung there is no drive activity.

4. Pete

Please always state the exact version in numbers, for two reasons:
    1. countless posts in this forum state "latest version" though later it turned out, it was an older one
    2. if anyone visits this page in 2 months, it will be near impossible to tell, which version exhibits/exhibited this behaviour.

Thank you.

I sent you a PM

5. rdgrimes

8.1.6.1 beta
    FWIW the disc plays fine otherwise. The protected ISO also hangs the program forever.

6. rdgrimes

Also checked, and all 3 discs in the set have the same effect.

7. Pete

Thanks for your input.
    Your disc 1 should be fine now.
    For the others we have to fix something in AnyDVD.

8. rdgrimes

Confirmed that disc 1 opens and discs 2 and 3 do not.

9. Pete

Can you please create log files with AnyDVD 8.1.6.4 now?

10. rdgrimes

Seems to be working now on all 3, does this mean its OK to rip? "Correct playlists" are only being identified on disc 1.

11. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

That 2 and 3 now open was a start. Now that you were able to provide a logfile playlist support can be added too. Currently only disc 1 is fully ok to rip

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

12. Pete

No, not quite done yet, now I need you to post yet another two log files: for disc 2 and disc 3.
    After that we're done.

13. rdgrimes

14. Pete

Now we are.
    Can't hurt to check, though and see if all mentioned playlists work out for you.

15. rdgrimes

Seems to be OK based on a quick chapter skip through all episodes, all discs.