• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The three providers I am subscribed to:

ZARTT

Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime, are now either failing to start, or stalling mid load, or crashing Anystream.
Netfilx joined the group at around 16:45 local time on 12/06/21.
I am using the Beta 1.2.6.2.
Mind you, I am not piling on, but just want to know if you want any input from me (logs, or crash dumps).
I can also run experiments if you want.
I know that you will succeed.
Good Luck
Art

Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime, are now either failing to start, or stalling mid load, or crashing Anystream.
Netfilx joined the group at around 16:45 local time on 12/06/21.
I am using the Beta 1.2.6.2.
Mind you, I am not piling on, but just want to know if you want any input from me (logs, or crash dumps).
I can also run experiments if you want.
I know that you will succeed.
Good Luck
Art
Absolutely, please explain your issue and post a log file. Thank you.

Here are results of download attempts from three providers Amazon, Netflix, and Hulu.
The first file is the AMAZON attempt, which posted an immediate termination with zero bytes transferred, and a .ast logfile
The second file is the NETFLIX attempt which crashed ANYSTREAM immediately, and posted a .astdump.
The third and fourth files are the HULU attempt, which terminated immediately with zero bytes transferred, posting a .ast logfile, then after about 15 secs. the app crashed posting a .ast dump.
Just for comparison, last night I ran a few tests using downlevel 1.2.1.0, with basically the same results.
I hope this can be of help.
I know the you will succeed.
Disregard the moaning and wailing of the unwashed masses, and persevere.
It will all be worth it at the finish line.
Good luck
Art.

Attachments

• prime-Kill Bill- Volume 1.astlog
    644.2 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyStream_1.2.6.2_Dump_20211207130425.astdmp
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
  • hulu-Family Guy_S01E01_Death Has a Shadow.astlog
    868.5 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.2.6.2_Dump_20211207132542.astdmp
Wanted to help by providing additional log files. Files are prefixed with the provider. the results were as follows:
Disney+ = terminated immediately with 0 byte MP4 file and .astlog file
Hulu = crashed AnyStream with 0 byte MP4 file, .astdmp file, and .dmp file (added.zip extension to allow for upload)
Netflix = crashed AnyStream with 0 byte mp4 file and .astdmp file
Prime = terminated immediately with 0 byte MP4 file and .astlog file

Hope these files help you folks get this figured out.

Best of Luck,
Chris Hartman

Attachments

• disney-Star Wars Vintage- Ewoks_season 01_episode 03.astlog
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • hulu-AnyStream_1.2.6.2_Dump_20211208213229.astdmp
    7 MB · Views: 0
  • Netflix-AnyStream_1.2.6.2_Dump_20211208213413.astdmp
  • prime-How It's Made_season 20_episode 03_1.astlog
    1,007.9 KB · Views: 0
Amazon Channels SHO, Paramount Plus , Hallmark and EPIX are not working as well. I can test any of these and give results if needed.

Thank you we are aware of all the channels are down but if we need something will let the forum know. thank you so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back