• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The spammers have arrived

George++

Now being served in the Reclock cafeteria: Vietnamese spam. Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmm, good.

Now being served in the Reclock cafeteria: Vietnamese spam. Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmm, good.

I couldn't sleep, so I woke up to see what was going on with the Forum, and you gave me this 'fun' little bit about the useless spammers.

:D

I couldn't sleep, so I woke up to see what was going on with the Forum, and you gave me this 'fun' little bit about the useless spammers.

:D

The spammer is even spamming himself in one of his posts. Hilarity ensues! :clap:

I see that the offending spam has been kicked off the curb, not to return to the Forum permanently.

:clap:

Now the spammers are doing "the nasty" in General Chat, spamming about watching a movie just released in theaters for free online.

Gee, maybe I do want to infect my computer with spyware, virii and trojans, so let's go watch a pirated movie! whee!

Yeah, i reported one of them to that even seemed to provide links to "download" them. We do not want that crap polluting this forum

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

For your dining pleasure Vietnamese spam is now being served in the AnyDVD (HD) room off the Promenade deck. ;)

Oooh, sporting goods spam, how loverly!

Oooh, sporting goods spam, how loverly!

These spammers have no decency whatsoever.

But, whenever they're on this Forum, it's time for me to click the 'Report Abuse' button so they can gotten rid of.

They're like flies, gnats, and cockroaches all rolled up into one, and just as repulsive.

These spammers have no decency whatsoever.

But, whenever they're on this Forum, it's time for me to click the 'Report Abuse' button so they can gotten rid of.

They're like flies, gnats, and cockroaches all rolled up into one, and just as repulsive.

I clicked the abuse button before I commented in this thread. Lo and behold, by the time I typed by remark and posted it, the spam was eradicated.

It was a different spammer this time, all in English and one long sentence. Played havoc with my digestion, the spam was rancid. :(

Ooooh! We have a VERY determined spammer running amok all over the fora! The wonder of watching the garbage spread.

This spammer has more determination than brains, spamming multiple posts in the same thread.

Yeah, I'm gonna go to some site spammed by a marching moron simply because of a chronic repeat of the same trash. :rolleyes:

Hmmm... isn't talking about spam - especially when said spam has been removed - almost spam unto itself. :p

Hmmm... isn't talking about spam - especially when said spam has been removed - almost spam unto itself. :p

So you keep up with the spamming about non-existent spam, eh? ;)

So what spam are we talking about? I don't see "no spam". :D

On a serious note I must say I rarely do see spam and spammers on the Slysoft fora here, unlike other fora sites I visit. And when I do see spam the Slysoft moderators are quick to take action after getting abuse notices. Congrats! :clap:

On a serious note I must say I rarely do see spam and spammers on the Slysoft fora here, unlike other fora sites I visit. And when I do see spam the Slysoft moderators are quick to take action after getting abuse notices. Congrats! :clap:

+1.

However, I do admit I get a serious kick out of your slamming any of the spammers whenever they try to pollute this Forum.

However, I do admit I get a serious kick out of your slamming any of the spammers whenever they try to pollute this Forum.

It is truly difficult to outdo the absurdity of the spammers, but I do try. A bit of levity is needed.

ditto, if i catch em my trigger finger flies to the report button ^^

Back