• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The social network problem

tivertonrose

Anydvd cannot decrypt it. I tried many times. Using the latest 6.7.9.0. Here is a log file. Thanks.

~Rose

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.9.0_Info_D_No Label.zip
    19.8 KB · Views: 10
Looks like you have read errors on the disc so AnyDVD HD can't even start to get the information from the disc, usually means it's either a faulty /dirty disc or a failing drive

Anydvd cannot decrypt it. I tried many times. Using the latest 6.7.9.0. Here is a log file. Thanks.

~Rose

Disc and / or drive are dirty and / or defective. Sorry.

Thank you for your responses. I feel so stupid when stuff like this happens. I have a new computer that works great so it is the disk. I tried to view it on the pc and only got the disk player popping up and never tried it on my stand alone player and usually don't expect a new disk to be bad. :(

This is the first time I've had any trouble copying in a long long time.

No, it wasn't a blue ray disk. I upgraded my anydvd to anydvd HD mostly for support, but haven't used it for that yet. Should I be posting in the regular anydvd threads if it's not a blue ray disk? Thanks again. ~Rose

Back